Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

How much do chattering skulls sell for on xbox one?

Bethanabean
Bethanabean
Soul Shriven
I have found a chattering skull I read it is extremely rare find but nowhere is telling me how much it is worth for the xbox only for the PC. Any ideas please let me know. Thank you

Best Answers

• AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are definitely not tradeable.
    The Moot Councillor
    Answer ✓
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    Umm...yeah, I'm 99% certain that trophies/collectibles are bound to your account and thus not tradeable. So in essence, they're worth zero gold. To an NPC merchant, you can sell them for pocket change.

Hint: in the future, hover over an item and look near the top above its name for the word "Bound". If you see that word, then that item is bound to your account and you cannot trade/sell it to other players. Some items such as jewelry, weapons, and armor may say "Bind on Equip"; this means that they are tradeable so long as you don't bind them to your account by equipping them.

Another hint: bound collectibles (the ones that drop from enemies like your Chattering Skull) can be sold to NPC merchants or simply destroyed and they will still count towards your collectibles achievements despite not being in your inventory. Once you've acquired a collectible, it's immediately checked off in your achievements section and you no longer need to keep it in your inventory.
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back right after they started offering Trophies in the game, I did see one listed in a guild trader. But that was the only one and I never saw any again after.

You can't even do a face to face trade with another player.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks sandshark95 that is useful to know, as daft as it is I have noticed that but not really known what it ment with the whole bound items etc, thanks for the comment.

There are two kinds of Bind in the game. Bind on Pick Up which means it is bound to your account and can not be traded/sold to another player. For the most part, you can swap these between characters on your account, but some changes are coming with IC.

Then there is Bind on Pickup, crafted and dropped set items fall into this catagory. If you never wear it, you can trade or sell it to another player. Once you wear it, then it is Bound to your account.

You can sell bound items to an in game NPC vendor and that is about it.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I doubt you found anything on prices for PC, since these trophies are not tradeable.
  • Bethanabean
    Bethanabean
    Soul Shriven
    Okey I just read one sold for 100,000+ and presumed it was for pc with that type of price.
  • Bethanabean
    Bethanabean
    Soul Shriven
    The source I read was probs talking rubbish then, what a shame thanks for you answers tho.
  • Bethanabean
    Bethanabean
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks sandshark95 that is useful to know, as daft as it is I have noticed that but not really known what it ment with the whole bound items etc, thanks for the comment.
  • djnapstyb14_ESO
    djnapstyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    31g
    EP FOR LIFE
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    @Bethanabean No problem! Glad I could provide you with some insight.
  • Bethanabean
    Bethanabean
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks Nestor for the information, I will be more careful in future with items, dont think the chattering skull is worth anything or at least nothing much, if I can't sell it to an NPC Il just destroy it, thank you.
  • gazzaho
    gazzaho
    Soul Shriven
    As far as I know they are split into sets if you get all the collectable trophies in the set, for instance "Daedra" set you get a dye colour unlocked for your armour. As long as they're registered in the achievements section then it's safe to trash or sell them.