Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

How do I progress - help please

NazareneBlade
NazareneBlade
Soul Shriven
Hey folks,
I'm daggerfall covenant and have finished every quest I have been able to find including in Cold Harbour. I'm at lvl 43 and seem to have nothing left to do other than dungeons, is this right? I can't get to any other areas other than pvp which doesn't really interest me.
  • srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    If you have not completed the main story quests it will not allow you to progress.

Did you do the finally battle?
    What's the last quest you completed for the main story in Coldhabour?

Check your home alliances Harborage, there is a spot where Caldwell is standing to the light of Merida, talking to him should start the veteran zones.
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American
  • NazareneBlade
    NazareneBlade
    Soul Shriven
    ah cheers srs121
    didn't have that open as a quest and didn't get a prompt to go to the harbourage
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    ah cheers srs121
    didn't have that open as a quest and didn't get a prompt to go to the harbourage

That wont happen before level 45.

If you did all the side quests available and not skipped anything, you should be level 50 allready (without any xp-boost). This means turning all icons except groupdungeons and bosses (skull and bones icons) on the map white. This includes icons for farms, towns and mills.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    As Ranique said, you must be Lvl 45 to get the last quest of the Main Story. Returning to the Harborage at this point would be a waste of time.

To be only Lvl 43 when you are finishing up Coldharbor, means that you skipped a ton of content. I would go back to through all of the maps for your alliance and see what you missed. Even if you have over-leveled the quest, you will get some XP upon quest completion. Run all over the maps, you must have missed quite a few quest hubs. Also make sure you have done the Mage's and Fighter's Guild quests they give a decent chunk of XP.