Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craglorn is big let down

Wolfshead
Wolfshead
✭✭✭✭
So me and my gf trun VR 12 and we both was look forward to finally start do Quest in Craglorn so we made VR 12 gear epic and VR 12 weapons epic as well and when enter zone we pick up few quest but to other big dispoint we got mascara trash mobs that is VR 11 and even if we pull 2 mobs we end up with 5 to 8 mobs just come run from other side of room or from other side of house the was not even close to us so after get kill few time.

We go so tired off this ganka of trash mobs so we went to Cyrodiil and there the trash mobs is VR 12 and we kill trash mobs and quest mobs really easy there so we start to do quest in Cyrodiil which is a pvp zone.

So i wonder is Craglorn somehow borken or what for i dont think it is mean that 2 people that have lvl up together cant kill VR 11 trash mobs but we can kill VR 12 trash mobs??

If Craglorn is go to work like this we are really dispoint in way ZoS have design that zone.
If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hate to say it, but sounds like a L2P issue. If two VR12s can't handle Lower Craglorn mobs, you need to reexamine something in either your skill rotation, gear, or tactics. As a weak VR14 sorc, I can handle most mobs in Upper Craglorn solo. The exception is Lower Craglorn wasps, which seem to be bugged, and are stronger than their VR13 cousins. Craglorn does require you to be nimble, to block, to prioritize targets. But two VR12s should be able to deal with Lower Craglorn.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn was also designed to be a group zone, so dragging in six mobs after hitting one is quite normal.

I recommend practicing on the Welwa; they're fairly slow and not ranged, so they're fairly easy to take out compared to some of the other mobs. (Do watch out for that bucking kick they have though.)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    I honest dont buy your whole L2P issue talk Ourorboros for how is that everything have been work so good until we get to Craglorn i would have buy if we have problem all way we have been lvl which we have not and how is that we dont have this issue when we are in Cyrodiil which same lvl as we are for if we have L2P issue as you say we should be kill in Cyrodiil as well when we fight trash mobs and quest mobs.
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    @WhiteCoatSyndrome

Thank we will go Welwa and train for sure team up fast on you in Craglorn :)
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds like you may have run into either some lower Craglorn wasps or one of the many bandit camps. Craglorn mobs are intended for groups, so the mobs are in groups and will aggro at the same time. Bandit groups can be solo'd, you just have to learn their make up first. Set your defensive skills first, than locate the best point of attack, and aoe burst them down, focusing on killing the hard hitting archer or mage first.

Don't let Cyrodiil fool you. Those are actually still VR5 mobs, they just give VR12 xp now.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●