Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Weapon Swap

belly2504
belly2504
So I have been having issues recently with weapon swapping in game when I first reached 15 I had no problem at all. When I respeced at 40 I couldn't weapon swap anymore.

I have tried asking for support from the support team but they said the latest patch should fix it but nope.

Anyway I reached 46 today and finished the harbourage and main quest line after this I though I'd give respeccing ago again and see if it fixed itself. Still no joy.

I can equip a main weapon and even tick to equip a backup mainhand weapon but I can't swap between weapons using the assigned key or set a new abilities bar for a second set of abilities.

Has anyone else had this issue?

By the way it makes no difference what weapons I try use either I have tied every combination available.

Cheers
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    it helps if you state on what platform you are.
    If on pc:
    Have you tried asinging a different key to the swap function?
    the settings for keys are stored in usersettings.txt (in my document - elderscrollsonline - liveeu or livena). try removing them and rebooting the game.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • belly2504
    belly2504
    Apologies play on PS4
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A screenshot of your character screen inventory would be very helpful at this point.
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited