Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who's Looking 4 a Guild to Trade and Play with?

Mellington
Please let everyone know below if you are in the market for a guild to trade and play with. Thank you.
  • Mellington
    I'm looking for a good trading guild.
  • BullElky
    BullElky
    Shoot me a message in game - bullelky - and I'll send you an invite tonight - 400+ members and a public trader this week "Farmer's Market"
    XBOX One // NA // Ebonheart Pact // GuildMaster : "Farmer's Market" // GT: BullElky // Msg in game for invite if you are an active trader.
  • Mellington
    Is it on Xbox one NA
  • Carterboy254
    Carterboy254
    ✭✭
    DO YOU LOVE TO CRAFT?

WE ARE AN XB1 NA SERVER FOR THE DOMINION

CURRENTLY NEED LIGHT MEDIUM AND HEAVY ARMOR CRAFTERS UP TO 6 TRAIT SET PIECES

NEED WEAPON MAKERS, MUST KNOW ALOT OF MOTIF STYLES!

ALSO LOOKING FOR ALCHEMIST, ENCHANTERS, COOKS

**THE WHOLE GUILD FARMS ON FARM DAYS SO WE HAVE A HIGH SUPPLY OF MTERIALS FOR CRAFTERS.

EVEN HELP YOU RAISE LEVEL IN ANY CRAFT YOU WANT*******

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GUILD TO CALL HOME?

TIRED OF PLAYING BY YOURSELF?

LOOK NO FURTHER....

TAMERIAL SENTINELS WOULD LIKE TO RECRUIT YOU

WE ARE A FAMILY GUILD ALL MATURE AND WE ALL LOVE TO HELP EACH OTHER

WHAT EVER YOU NEED HELP WITH WE ARE HERE TO HELP

WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE HIGH CRAFTING ; DOESN'T MATTER

WHAT KIND OF CRAFTING YOU LOVE TO DO WE NEED ALL

WHETHER IT'S BLACKSMITHING, CLOTHING, ENCHANTING, ALCHEMY, ETC

WE WANT YOU. TRUST ME ONCE YOU JOIN THIS GUILD YOU WON'T WANT TO LEAVE

WE TRY TO KEEP EVERYTHING A PLAYER NEED IN GUILD SO THE PLAYER WON'T HAVE TO LOOK FURTHER

WE HHOLD CONTEST, FARMING DAYS, PVP DAYS, GOLD MAKING DAYS, ETC.

WITH OUR GUILD BEING MOSTLY VETS WE ARE NEEDING MORE CRAFTER TO COMPLETE CRAFTING ORDERS WE

ALREADY HAVE A GREAT AMOUNT OF CRAFTERS BUT IT WOULDN'T HURT TO HAVE MORE

WE ALSO CAN PROVIDE CRAFTING ORDERS FROM NON GUILD MEMBERS WHERE YOU STAND TO MAKE ALOT OF GOLD

FOR DOING THE ORDER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED MESSAGE ME ON HERE OR MY XBOX LIVE

XxD Cart3rxX
    Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.

• Mellington
    Is anyone looking for a guilds to be apart of? Please let us know here. Please make sure you leave what you play on, Na or Eu and what alliance you are in. Thank you.