Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dungeon running guild

BeanBagGamer
BeanBagGamer
✭✭
Hi Guys

I'm looking for a guild which is primarily looking to run dungeons as group finder is either broke or no one is using it.

thanks for the help!
  • dfcjester
    dfcjester
    Hey, if you're interested: The Guys That Play is mainly a social guild in AD with a little bit of everything else. As "Guildmaster" I am on every day. I'm a Vet 3 Healer/Tank and also have a Vet 1 Nightblade DPS. I help out any levels in our guild and try to make Vet gear for anyone that is new to Veteran Rank. The officers also put as much work as I do to help out any newcomers. We are striving to become a bigger more active community and that is where YOU come in. Message me (Mr_Reality_Junky) if you are interested or have any questions about our guild.
  • BeanBagGamer
    BeanBagGamer
    ✭✭
    Hello,

I already have a couple of trading guilds I'm in but I'm looking for a guild which is primarily looking to run dungeons.

I'm Vet 8, do you have many members around that level? level 50 with all Armour and weapon traits and can make 6 trait sets at the moment.

thanks
  • Liffy316
    Liffy316
    We have an endgame guild called Disaster Industries. Message me later at Liffy316 and check us out. We keep it a small tight knit group of friends. Have beaten all dungeons