Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Help

pablomm128
pablomm128
Soul Shriven
Can someone help me , each time in the game after a gharge or somthing theres someone that tells me " destroy that thing but hurry " but everytime and it have started to bother me and i dont know how to fix that i dont know if it is of a quest or something
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... there are a couple of quests that have a disembodied voice telling you stuff.. There's one in Grahtwood that says things like "MURDERER!" and "How many people have you killed?" and you have to goto a graveyard.
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    pablomm128 wrote: »
    Can someone help me , each time in the game after a gharge or somthing theres someone that tells me " destroy that thing but hurry " but everytime and it have started to bother me and i dont know how to fix that i dont know if it is of a quest or something

It is most likely a quest. For example when the prisoner of Jathsogur bugged on the console, many players where tortured with a "I can see my prison up that hill"-line.
    It must be a quest you have open, which one?...not a clue! My advice is to look at your quests for one that is on an objective to destroy "something".
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Before the last patch but one, whilst in the city the city in the rift I would always a women shouting, forget what now, she was the women who stands near the Blacksmithing station, no matter where I was in the city I would hear her. Others have said they have heard animal noises no matter where they are. As said its either a quest, or a bug.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • pablomm128
    pablomm128
    Soul Shriven
    So to fix that i have to make a quest ?
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    All I can say is, if you here some one shouting have a good look around, it may be an NCP that will offer you a quest as it normally is. If you find the NCP who is shouting and you can not interact or get a quest from them, and you still here them even though you have moved well away from them then its a bug, in that case try submitting a ticket with all the info.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • pablomm128
    pablomm128
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks