Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

What happens at lvl 50?

EnglishDragon17
EnglishDragon17
✭✭✭
I heard that you can move alliances, does that mean i cant revisit any of my discovered aldmeri places?
  • NGP
    NGP
    ✭✭✭
    You can always revisit. And traveling to another faction requires some quests to be done. I'm v2 still can't go yet, quest not done.
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have a choice to play the other alliance zones with my first char, or make alts for them. They want us to see the whole world.
    Edited by Sausage on August 13, 2015 7:49AM
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    You gain power over man and mer
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is actually no level 50. Once you finish level 49 you turn Veteran rank 1. There are 14 veteran ranks.
    These ranks require more experience to level up (bout 10 regular levels).

You don't actually move alliances, but you are allowed to experience the world through you enemy's eyes. In you case you will be sent to vulkhel guard in stonefalls (ebonheart pact). It will be however a scaled version of the map. All the foes and quests are for veteran rank 1 and only people that started in the aldmeri dominion can play in the scaled version of the map.The second map in ebonheart pact (Deshaan) is for veteran rank 2 and the final map (the rift) is for veteran rank 5. The goal there is to do a quest called cadwell's silver. This is basically all the quests involved in the ebonheart pact story. However, you need to gain a lot more xp to be able to level up and keep "on track". After that you are sent to the daggerfall convenant to do cadwells gold. There you are on copies of the DC maps for veteran rank 6-10. These again are only for AD characters.

Characters who started in the ebonheart pact will go (after finishing the main quest and their own maps) to daggerfall convenant (VR1-5 version of the maps) and then to Aldmeri dominion (VR6-10 version of the maps)
    Characters who started in the daggerfall convenant will first go to the aldmeri dominion (VR1-5 version of the maps) and after that to the Ebonheart pact (VR6-10 versions of the maps).
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    U don't have just do the main story quests u can do all quests in that zone so they can help u lvl in vet ranks
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    There is actually no level 50. Once you finish level 49 you turn Veteran rank 1. There are 14 veteran ranks.
    These ranks require more experience to level up (bout 10 regular levels).

You don't actually move alliances, but you are allowed to experience the world through you enemy's eyes. In you case you will be sent to vulkhel guard in stonefalls (ebonheart pact). It will be however a scaled version of the map. All the foes and quests are for veteran rank 1 and only people that started in the aldmeri dominion can play in the scaled version of the map.The second map in ebonheart pact (Deshaan) is for veteran rank 2 and the final map (the rift) is for veteran rank 5. The goal there is to do a quest called cadwell's silver. This is basically all the quests involved in the ebonheart pact story. However, you need to gain a lot more xp to be able to level up and keep "on track". After that you are sent to the daggerfall convenant to do cadwells gold. There you are on copies of the DC maps for veteran rank 6-10. These again are only for AD characters.

Characters who started in the ebonheart pact will go (after finishing the main quest and their own maps) to daggerfall convenant (VR1-5 version of the maps) and then to Aldmeri dominion (VR6-10 version of the maps)
    Characters who started in the daggerfall convenant will first go to the aldmeri dominion (VR1-5 version of the maps) and after that to the Ebonheart pact (VR6-10 versions of the maps).
    I was going to type this very thing.

Very well written.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!