Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Purple racial motif's

Artfuldodger
Artfuldodger
✭✭✭
Are they of value to any one? I seem to have a collection, cant use them as already learnt. Just seems a wast to just get rid of them.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
-Johnny Depp
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purple motifs are very sellable!

They range between 20K to 50k usually, and Imperial (which is a gold motif) sells for 80k-90k. (Prices on PC.)

I would advise you to sell them in one of your Guild Stores.
    Edited by NovaMarx on August 7, 2015 3:41PM
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Im EU redcloud. Think my post was misleading I wanted to know the value, which I am now aware of.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    NovaMarx wrote: »

They range between 20K to 50k usually, and Imperial (which is a gold motif) sells for 80k-90k. (Prices on PC.)

Thanks. Ill hang onto them until I join a guild then.

-Johnny Depp
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Im EU redcloud. Think my post was misleading I wanted to know the value, which I am now aware of.

On xbox they sell for 120k for the gold ones on pc the markets flooded
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    where did you find them?
    PS4 EU.
    PSN:Woodfin-95
    DC-Hellhounds
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Woodfin95 wrote: »
    where did you find them?

Looting, Where ever I go I have a real good look around and search everything. NCP'S some times drop them as well.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    You lucky person you!

I have never found any motifs. All I find are lockpicks with my blacksmith character.
    Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
    EU/UK. Xbox One.
    Gtag: Elektra K Otana.

• srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    Do not sell them for 1k. That would be a huge mistake on your part lmao.

They are very sought after items and can bring you a greAt deal of gold.
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American
  • Platorian
    Platorian
    ✭✭
    depends what the motifs are mind, everyone here is reeling off prices from 20k - 90k but if they are Dwemer Motifs these can go from 6k - around 25k depending on what part of the motif that is, if it is a full style motif however then yes they can go for 50k +

I found and sold the Gold Imperial Motif for 90k on xbox one EU not so long ago. Also sold 2x Barbaric Motifs for 60k each recently
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    srs121 wrote: »
    Do not sell them for 1k. That would be a huge mistake on your part lmao.

They are very sought after items and can bring you a greAt deal of gold.

Ha! I have no intention to especially now I know what value they are, 1k lol.
    You lucky person you!

I have never found any motifs. All I find are lockpicks with my blacksmith character.

Keep looking you'll find some. Another place I find good stuff is in the chests you have to pick the lock to open, the one's that have an NCP standing near it who then walks away momentarily and you have to be quick to open it before they return.

-Johnny Depp
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    Only purple I ever found was dwemer bows, rest have been blue like Breton, dunmer, kajhit
  • Woftis
    Woftis
    How much are blue motifs worth? I've a few spare (Redguard and Orc I think) and want to double check what's reasonable rather than leave them sitting unsold with a guild trader for weeks!
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Woftis wrote: »
    How much are blue motifs worth? I've a few spare (Redguard and Orc I think) and want to double check what's reasonable rather than leave them sitting unsold with a guild trader for weeks!

What platform are you on?
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    Ebonheart xbox one
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    Blue motifs on xbox NA are going for 1,500-2,000 right now in guild stores, less in zone chat.
  • Woftis
    Woftis
    Blue motifs on xbox NA are going for 1,500-2,000 right now in guild stores, less in zone chat.

Thanks Jackie, do they move quite quickly when put up with a guild trader?
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    I was joking when I said 1k
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You lucky person you!

I've found more motifs than I can know what to do with (normally means I send them on to my guild mate crafters to include the epics) every motif I have found has been in a backpack I have yet to hit vr rank still only lvl 37
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the prices @NovaMarx gave. I don't know if they're earning as much on console but they should hit the same range. I've noticed that console prices generally seem a lot higher right now but that's because we're still close to launch. Another few months and it should equalize. If guild stores aren't an option for you though I would recommend a private trade but make sure you do it through the mail. There's a trick that can be done on new players to change a trade just before it goes through and I wouldn't want to see you get stuck on such an expensive item. Send it in the mail with a COB for the agreed price to prevent that from happening to you.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭

OP has purple. Blue motifs are going for that much on console? PC average price used to be around 500-550 haha.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Surragard wrote: »
    I agree with the prices @NovaMarx gave. I don't know if they're earning as much on console but they should hit the same range. I've noticed that console prices generally seem a lot higher right now but that's because we're still close to launch. Another few months and it should equalize. If guild stores aren't an option for you though I would recommend a private trade but make sure you do it through the mail. There's a trick that can be done on new players to change a trade just before it goes through and I wouldn't want to see you get stuck on such an expensive item. Send it in the mail with a COB for the agreed price to prevent that from happening to you.

The email system has failed for me in the past, tried to give a new player Gold it left my account but they never received it, maybe that was a one off but now I am wary of it. I read about the trade scam on here which is why I will now only sell them to some one I have got to know and joining a guild will probably be the only way that will happen.

I was joking when I said 1k

B)

-Johnny Depp
  • VilhelmValhalla4
    VilhelmValhalla4
    ✭✭✭
    Is it possible to find high level motifs in Cyrodiil?
  • Caesar Tantalia
    Caesar Tantalia
    ✭✭✭

80K for Imperial?! 50K on NA PC

Also I don't get the prices on Consoles ... 1k, 2k for blue? multiple Ks for Daedra harts, ... is this all due to the lack of addons? People are just guessing (upwards)

• Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭

Also I don't get the prices on Consoles ... 1k, 2k for blue? multiple Ks for Daedra harts, ... is this all due to the lack of addons? People are just guessing (upwards)

From what I have read, the price you quoted for P.C is because the market has been flooded and the economy has now levelled, where as on console as it is newish such items are still rare and difficult to come by, I am sure in time the prices will fall to reflect the availability of such items. I just hope I sell mine before they do lol.
    -Johnny Depp
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have yet to find an Imperial motif for under 80K on EU PC. But as soon as I do, it's mine! :blush:
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar