Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

PLEASE HELP!!

SmokeXF
SmokeXF
I was doing the Council of the five Companies quest in the main story line and my friends needed me for a boss fight so while I was listen to them talk I TPed to my friends. Well when I came back the npcs were stuck and I can't talk or abandon the quest so i can't complete it. I'm a vet 1 now and I need to finish the quest to unlock the other dominion areas Please help
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I would try logging completely out of the game and then logging back in and see if that fixes things (if you play on console you may need to unplug it to get things to completely reset).

If you log back in and that still doesn't fix your issue (and you still can't abandon the quest from your journal), then you need to fill out a support ticket so a CS rep can look into the issue.
  • Collins6542
    Collins6542
    ✭✭
    Yeah I would definitely try logging out completely for 10 minutes. Also I would do a hard restart on your console
    Xbox One: Collins6542
    Guild: Imperial Legion Militia
    Ebonheart Pact
    Mournhold, Deshaan Tamriel