Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Defeat the Satakalaam invaders - missing final quest?

lypheb16_ESO
I've completed the entire zone in Alik'r ... including the final one that puts back the wards and sends me to Evermore. But it looks like I'm missing something for the quest chain "Defeat the Satakalamm invaders" since my castle is still black. Anyone have any ideas? The last thing I did was retake the city with them. Any help appreciated :)
  • JeffKnight
    JeffKnight
    ✭✭✭
    I too am not showing it as completed, even though there are no more quest markers and I pushed back the enemy.
    Officer of Exceptional Legion
    http://www.exceptionallegion.com
    Auriel's Bow - NA
  • Ozgul
    Ozgul
    Soul Shriven
    Same here if anyone knows please do help.I made a choice to kill the traitor who let the imerials into the city maybe this is why or?
  • Ozgul
    Ozgul
    Soul Shriven
    mistake a found the quest in the high temple !
  • Grageeky
    Grageeky
    ✭✭✭
    As previous poster reported: Temple's Treasures - Recover Temple Relics: 0/3

I had to run around Satakalaam, but I found the temple and the quest giver, High Priest Zuladr.
    "Perhaps his egg spent too much time in the shade before his hatching." -Wareem-
  • Scorpio_Alik'ri
    Same here. I googled this location and this was the first thing that popped up.