Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

stamina cost reduction

barbarian340
barbarian340
✭✭✭
i heard there will be a stamina cost reduction for stamina abilities in the next update...is this true? and by how much?
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't know where you heard that cause Momentum a 2H skill is changed to cost more. Don't know why when all ZoS gotta do to it is make it ONLY applied to the 2H when you have it equip.
  • barbarian340
    barbarian340
    ✭✭✭
    stam abilities SHOULD cost less tho...smh
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina abilities from the weapon lines or from the classlines (whichever is higher in general) will have their cost reduced to be on the same level.
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
  • barbarian340
    barbarian340
    ✭✭✭
    Xantaria wrote: »
    Stamina abilities from the weapon lines or from the classlines (whichever is higher in general) will have their cost reduced to be on the same level.

im confused....reduced to be on the same level as what?
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have a source for where you heard that or was it just forum gossip? You can review all the patch notes on the forums when they are released so you can see if specific skills you're interested in have been altered.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • barbarian340
    barbarian340
    ✭✭✭
    i guess i either misread, or saw gossip