Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VR14 Looking for Active EP Guild for Pledges/Dungeons/Craglorn

SCarverOrne
SCarverOrne
✭✭✭
Please don't try to recruit me to build your new guild. Save us both the time and effort.

I'm a VR14 Nord 2H DPS, looking for an active (see: I can actually find people online and willing) to do Daily Pledges, Craglorn quests, etc. with. I transferred from PC and no one I know is high enough level or in another alliance, and most pugs I've met are either boisterous preteens or elitist d bags. So if you are in an established, friendly, and patient guild on EP who will join me, or rather have me join you, for Pledges and pve (and maybe a little pvp, but mostly pve) by all means send me a message here or on Xbox Live. Gamertag: S Carver Orne (same as here but with spaces.)

Thanks.

• DrunkenGryffinInn
    VR14 NB Imperial I have a group and we play daily but they haven't reached a comfortable level for Craglorn yet so I am looking for someone to hit lower Craglorn with and work into Upper.

You're more than welcome to try us out, we're mature and very cool. I am on every night in PST beginning around 5pm. Our players are in EST, CST, and Canada so we pretty much are always on.
    Xbone NA Ebonheart Pact GT: DrunkenGryffin