Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

What can I do with this jewelry?

trpc21b14_ESO
trpc21b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I have several rings and necklaces I've found that have no enchantment and no trait. Their value is 0. What can I do with it? I'd like to get some value out of it. I could enchant them with glyphs I have no use for, but I'm not sure the value of the jewelry after enchanting is higher than the value of the runes I can get from deconstructing the glyph.
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    trash
  • Mighty_oakk
    Mighty_oakk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its just junk
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    give it to the love of your life and swoon him/her off his/her feet.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Channel your inner Mr. T and wear all of it!
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • BigDuffy
    BigDuffy
    Would be nice to deconstruct what you do not need into iron or items of use in the blacksmith station.
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trash it - even better don't pick it up, it just takes space and has no value.
  • gazzaho
    gazzaho
    Soul Shriven
    you could buy enchantment glyphs for the traits you use, I think starter ones cost 60 each. Make sure you buy jewellery ones though. That's what I did at the start anyway, I found two rings which I enchanted for use with my sorcerer.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gazzaho wrote: »
    you could buy enchantment glyphs for the traits you use, I think starter ones cost 60 each. Make sure you buy jewellery ones though. That's what I did at the start anyway, I found two rings which I enchanted for use with my sorcerer.

While true that jewelry glyphs can be added, the items referenced by the OP are white quality pieces with no trait in additon to having no enchantment. Enchanting these would be a waste of glyphs. Best to avoid picking them up in the first place, and destroy or vendor trash if you accidentally grab one.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Aconight
    Aconight
    ✭✭✭
    Add them to your trades. Recipients will appreciate the free items, trust me.

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aconight wrote: »

Or just mail them to random people you see out and about. Include a long, rambling message declaring your undying love and devotion.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Aconight
    Aconight
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Aconight wrote: »

Or just mail them to random people you see out and about. Include a long, rambling message declaring your undying love and devotion.

+tell them they have to say yes now that you spent all your crowns on an overpriced scroll "but bae that extra exp tho"
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm just glad that games have evolved. I remember in Ultima Online that people would just drop unwanted items all over the place. Sure, there were trash cans all over the place which would delete unwanted items, but that would actually take effort. High traffic areas such as banks were always a pain because of the lag created by all of the unwanted garbage laying around. Then again, jewelry actually had a purpose in UO.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree that it's still useless. There have been a lot of threads in the past discussing/suggesting a jewelry crafting profession if you're interested but as it stands now its just junk. No word from ZoS on a plan for jewelry crafting anytime in the near future either so I wouldn't waste bank space hoarding them for a rainy day.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get those from barrels, crates and other containers you farm food in. If you don't check what you get, you end up collecting a lot of useless armors with 0 value as well. At least the armors can be deconstructed, but you gain little inspiration points for that and rarely any materials.

I vendor mine, because it is easier than destroying them.
  • schwarzman1
    schwarzman1
    ✭✭✭
    add fire resist glyphs and sell them to vampires
    PS4 NA AD
    PSN: schwarzman1