Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Equipment Crafting Writs in Belkarth

HebrewHatchet
HebrewHatchet
✭✭✭
Belkarth offers me consumable crafting writs, but not equipment crafting writs. I'm talking about quest pickup. Is this true for anybody else?
[PS4 NA]
PSN: HebrewHatchet
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You are at the right post? The crafting writs are from the post near the woodworking station, not the one at the wayshrine. The wayshrine one only ever offers consumable writs.
  • HebrewHatchet
    HebrewHatchet
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't find the post because I have no black quest marker for it. Thanks for the response. I have a ticket it as I understand others have come across this (I've seen things like thise called out as bugs before). I just needed confirmation that equipment crafting writs are available for pickup in Belkarth.
    [PS4 NA]
    PSN: HebrewHatchet
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're welcome :)