Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Arrmor set guild stores??

SquilliamTheWiz
hey im a vet 1 in EP NA XBOX looking for a guild that has full armor sets if at all possible and im also looking for some jewelry glyphs that grant flame resistance. I have plenty of gold for whoever can help me out and possibly sell me some armor sets. My Gamertag is SquilliamTheWiz on XBOX ONE message me if you can help me out
  • Killino
    Killino
    I am on NA xbox... I can craft sets up to 4 traits in light and heavy... I can do some 5 traits. I would need to check to get an accurate description of what I can do exactly. I can also do most of the wood crafting up to 4 and 5.

If I can help you out let me know. gamer tag is killino dragos

I have me crafter constantly researching 3 pieces, all of them all the time. If you need higher traits check with me in the future.
  • SquilliamTheWiz
    Killino wrote: »
    I am on NA xbox... I can craft sets up to 4 traits in light and heavy... I can do some 5 traits. I would need to check to get an accurate description of what I can do exactly. I can also do most of the wood crafting up to 4 and 5.

If I can help you out let me know. gamer tag is killino dragos

I have me crafter constantly researching 3 pieces, all of them all the time. If you need higher traits check with me in the future.

yea I will be in contact with you. That works out perfect, I use staffs and wear 5 light armor and 2 heavy
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    i can make 7 trait light armor and 8 trait heavy armor and im also a master enchanter if you need those msg me on xbox live and we can talk whatever prices.

GT: same as forum name
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk