Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Friends for Aldmeri Dominion

hsang1201
hsang1201
Hey guys, I'm a level 42, alliance of the Dominion. I didn't know before choosing an alliance that you need to be in the same alliance as your friends to be able to play with them. So I have literally no friends in this alliance. It's boring to play this alone, plus I'd love to play dungeons and help ppl if I can. So if you are like me add me on PS4. Da_GR3NAD3R_XD
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Why not start in the faction where your friends are? Doesn't take too long to reach 42 after you've already gone through the learning curve, and have a head start from the gold/items you've gained already.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    If you are part of the North American server, shoot me a friend request. PSN srs121
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American
  • hsang1201
    hsang1201
    I didn't know that different alliance would be a problem to play with friends, and starting over when without completing my first character feel wrong
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    hsang1201 wrote: »
    I didn't know that different alliance would be a problem to play with friends, and starting over when without completing my first character feel wrong

If you want to play with your friends in another alliance, there is no reason you can't create a second character and play both of them. Look at it this way, this is an MMO, there is no such thing as "completing a character". If you wait to play with your friends until your first character is finished, you will never get to play with them :)

Note: There is nothing wrong with looking for new friends to play with when on your AD character, and I hope you find some. But I just wanted to point out that it isn't all or nothing. This is one of the few situations where you can have your cake and eat it too. Good luck!
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on August 11, 2015 7:14PM
  • hsang1201
    hsang1201
    Yh I know what you mean, but I'd love to meet new people.