Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

What is Death and Taxes on The Elder Scrolls online?

yoreMOM
yoreMOM
Soul Shriven
I went to a merchant that said death and taxes around the crafting area and I purchased 50 molybdenum for 400 gold but never received it. I want to know what happened to it and if I should purchase from there anymore. I want to buy some molybdenum and iron threads to make the Breton Iron thread light armor but I don't know where to buy it from.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was it a guild trader and not a normal merchant? If so, your items will be in your in-game mail.

You may have to switch zones to trigger a mail check.
    :smile:
  • yoreMOM
    yoreMOM
    Soul Shriven
    Yea, it was a guild trader in the city you start off in. How do I access the in game mail. Thx.!
  • yoreMOM
    yoreMOM
    Soul Shriven
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Was it a guild trader and not a normal merchant? If so, your items will be in your in-game mail.

Yea, it was a guild trader in the city you start off in. How do I access the in game mail. Thx!
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    yoreMOM wrote: »
    SirAndy wrote: »

Yea, it was a guild trader in the city you start off in. How do I access the in game mail. Thx!

You access the ingame mail with a button, which one depends on the platform:

PC (on a us international keyboard): #
    Xbox: in the menu UESP-icon-XB1_Menu.png
    PS: in the menu UESP-icon-PS4_Options.png

Sometimes your mail is bugged. this is solved by changing map or going to character select and back in. The mails in queue will then be delivered
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU