Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Magicka nb

dragonknight0515
Hello guys, im starting to make a magicka nb and im converting to one because i was a stamina nb but the new update thats coming up (ps4 btw) really seems like it going more towards magicka nb builds so I am now starting it so this is what i have in mind for gear, 5 piece martial knowledge(chest, hands, boots, belt, and pants) and 2 piece engine guardian, for weapons im thinking dual wield nirnhond daggers and a master resto staff, now what i dont know is what i am going to use for jewelry and thats what i want to know as well so over all i would like for you guys to lmk if theres anything wrong with the build gear wise and what i could do better also what to use for all accessories or jewelry, thanks
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For what it is worth, if you are referring to IC DLC, I have been testing my stam NB on PTS, and he is doing fine, I just switched to drinks instead of foods for increased sustain, and changed my attributes a bit so I have a tiny bit more magicka for utility, and a bit more health, further tweaks and adjustments are to be made, but in general my stam blade still runs really well.

I tried a magicka one too, but I just prefer the feel and playstyle of stamina, so I still think I will main stamina builds with both my NB and Templar.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Been watching syphers stream all week hes switched to magic nightblade as his main, said stamblades alot of work to be competive
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Hello guys, im starting to make a magicka nb and im converting to one because i was a stamina nb but the new update thats coming up (ps4 btw) really seems like it going more towards magicka nb builds so I am now starting it so this is what i have in mind for gear, 5 piece martial knowledge(chest, hands, boots, belt, and pants) and 2 piece engine guardian, for weapons im thinking dual wield nirnhond daggers and a master resto staff, now what i dont know is what i am going to use for jewelry and thats what i want to know as well so over all i would like for you guys to lmk if theres anything wrong with the build gear wise and what i could do better also what to use for all accessories or jewelry, thanks

I would use dw make them torgs for the spell power then go 4 magnus for spell regen and power heavy chest medium helm rest light for the undounted passive makes for a very strong set up
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im going magicka. I ended sick of my main dk stam based. Now being magicka is a lot better.

Main question for me is if going resto in the second bar or dw. I guess destro.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    RazielSR wrote: »
    Im going magicka. I ended sick of my main dk stam based. Now being magicka is a lot better.

Main question for me is if going resto in the second bar or dw. I guess destro.

For what class dk?