Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Aldmeri Dominion(NA)... Brethren of Tamriel

Bunnyblaster_24
Just created a brand new clan hoping to meet some new members that can be on consistently and have mics. Looking for people around the level 20-40 that are looking to have a good time and enjoy the game with some other players. Players must be around the age of 15 and up I don't want to be playing with squeakers (we all know the pain :'( ) So if you are interested in being the online with some friends that want to play with an elite squad of players that are very funny and awesome! Then please leave your PSN below I repeat put your PSN username in comments below. By the way you must have a good sense of humor and be a person that can take a joke and dish some out now and then. B)Btw you will need to try out so to speak just a little private chat with the leader (ME) and the Co-Leader (2 others) leave you PSN below and I will add you and we can set a time to be on. I guarantee you will have an awesome time and by the way if you are lower than level 20 thats ok as long as you are funny and a chill person who also wants to meet new people!
Edited by Bunnyblaster_24 on June 25, 2015 11:43PM
  • Bunnyblaster_24
    BUMP
  • Bunnyblaster_24
    BUMP
  • Bunnyblaster_24
    BUMP
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that prospective members will need to know whether you play on the NA or EU server. Also, please note that bumping threads is against the Community Rules.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Bunnyblaster_24
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that prospective members will need to know whether you play on the NA or EU server. Also, please note that bumping threads is against the Community Rules.

Then how do I renew my post??????
  • thadamjew
    thadamjew
    Soul Shriven
    Hi , the psn thadamjew, Na, AD, sorcerer/ healer I'm interested 21 lvl
  • Bunnyblaster_24
    BUMP
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Then how do I renew my post??????
    With "meaningful and constructive posts". It would also be a good idea to have put it in the Guild Recruitment section rather than the Questing and Exploration section, which was why I asked for your server so that it can be moved to the correct area.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • ZOS_MaryB
    Redirected to Guild Recruitment Forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base

Staff Post
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Faction: Aldmeri Dominion

Veteran Rank 2 Dragonknight/Vampire

looking for fun mature clan.

PSN - SSlarg
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Bunnyblaster_24
    BUMP
  • hsang1201
    hsang1201
    I need friends to play with for this Aldmeri Dominion. All my friends are in other alliances. It's boring to play alone, plus I need buddies to play Dungeons. I'm lvl42 playing on North America Server, and I'd be happy to help lower lvl players to lvl up. HMU on PS4. Da_GR3NAD3R_XD