The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please Please Please can you put an adorable squirrel pet for sale!

Dekkameron
Dekkameron
✭✭✭✭✭
I've always been in love with cuddly squirrels and would love such a thing to be purachasable (or reward from a quest or something i don't mind!)

You already have them in the game so half the work is done for you. Perhaps have the crown store version have a little ribbon around their neck.

rNjikQw.png

Yours faithfully Squirrel-Girl.
- Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one will eat your squirrel at his earliest opportunity.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, we need more squirrels. Please? :smile:
    Edited by Elsonso on July 26, 2015 7:43PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

Noooo! I'll train them to eat your nuts! ^^
    Edited by Dekkameron on July 28, 2015 12:12PM
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • iassi1ub17_ESO
    Dekkameron wrote: »
    Reverb wrote: »

Noooo! I'll train them to eat your nuts! ^^

0-100 real quick
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So much yes!

And please make it travel on a players's shoulder and make the idle animation for it to jump down, grab something, climb back up and nibble on it.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dekkameron wrote: »
    I've always been in love with cuddly squirrels and would love such a thing to be purachasable (or reward from a quest or something i don't mind!)

You already have them in the game so half the work is done for you. Perhaps have the crown store version have a little ribbon around their neck.

rNjikQw.png

Yours faithfully Squirrel-Girl.

That would be great! I'm not sure about the ribbon though, perhaps we could have two options? :smile:

Maybe we could have a little bird option too. See it?
    Little%20bird%20near%20Dragonstar_zpskwgwccca.png
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Surak73
    Surak73
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really really want a mammouth as an accompanying pet... :smile:
  •  River_Bear1326
    River_Bear1326
    Soul Shriven
    Only if my fennec pet can eat your squirrel pet. Yep I think eso needs pet wars where you can level up your pets and make them fight ala some 90's trademarked cartoon. ;)