Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Original Crew [Aldmeri Dominion] New Guild looking for active players.

Verciles
Verciles
If you join me now, I will make you an officer, since right now, it's just me. I am looking to make friends and have a good time. I am a very active player, so if you join, I promise it won't be a ghost town. Recruiting all ranks.

I am in MST.

Reply with your PSN id and role if interested.
  • Verciles
    Verciles
    Bump
  • leadinairhope
    leadinairhope
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Verc, myself and a couple of friends are looking for people to run Dungeons and other 4-player content with. Take a look at the LF post I created. Hit me (leadinair-hope) or marneland up if you are interested in grouping.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/196443/recruiting-adventurers-anonymous#latest
  • markbean0302
    markbean0302
    Soul Shriven
    mark_bean0302 psn
    Currently level 18 high elf sorcerer. Just starting out... Request invite
  • Verciles
    Verciles
    Alright guys, I will send you an invite when I get home. Thanks for joining! :) Sorry I have been busy and hadn't had a chance to reply sooner.
  • Verciles
    Verciles
    Bump, still recruiting guys! Add wondawiza on PSN or reply here.
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: keewahkum
    Edited by Uncle_Voodoo on August 1, 2015 5:09PM
  • Verciles
    Verciles
    VR14 Dunmer Dragonknight
    PSN: keewahkum

Wow! I am excited to have you with us Uncle_Voodoo! I will add you as soon as I get home tonight. I have a doctor's appointment after work so I may not be on until late in the evening. Send me a friend request so I can add you on my phone. (PSN wondawiza)

Thanks,

Verciles
  • Verciles
    Verciles
    Still recruiting! If you are looking for some down-to-earth people who love to play and make friends, join us! I am very active, and have no expectations of my members other than to be respectful to each other.

PSN: wondawiza
  • Verciles
    Verciles
    Bump!
  • Verciles
    Verciles
    Still recruiting!