Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Cadwells almanac silver fully FINISHED. But how do I find out what I've missed to move onto gold?

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khastarius wrote: »
    Okay I know for a fact you can not get ebonheart pact hero achievement cadwell's quests in ebonheart. So yes they are all checked and have been checked for the last two weeks

Ebonheart pact hero consist of the same things that need to be checked and the requirement to do x amount of quests in all maps (not all of them!). This still means you can have missing sidequest that are still part of the main objective.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay I know for a fact you can not get ebonheart pact hero achievement cadwell's quests in ebonheart. So yes they are all checked and have been checked for the last two weeks
    I have ebonheart pact hero achievement. So @Ranique how do you not get this achievement without doing every quest?
    Or how do you get Pact Hero achievement without doing quests?
    Support please @Ranique

Now, you are just getting argumentative and ...Frankly, you should not be asking other players for help if you really dont want it.

Go here and submit a ticket to Technical Support.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I've been to cadwell several times and he just sends me straight back to stonefalls, I even have the achievement for completing stonefalls map, Deeshan map, shadowfen and eastmarch

You're missing one then arent you ? Begins with R IF T,memory recalls