The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Experienced Player >Looking for ACTIVE AD Guild

SoLja4HirE
SoLja4HirE
✭✭
I am a long time player of the Elder Scrolls series. I would like nothing more than to join a friendly, helpful and fun guild. I enjoy all PvE contents > Dungeons, Leveling, Trials, Pledges etc etc.

I have a good headset and microphone. I would like to use teamspeak or mumble. I want to find a home for myself, I have been searching for an active AD guild for many months with no luck. All the guilds I have joined have like 5 - 10members online every evening. I say "Hi" in chat and get no replies, everyone is too busy with their own thing.

I am a daily player, Experienced with many aspects of the game, I enjoy organised PvP events and would like somebody to recruit me PLEASE!!! :smile:

I have 1 vr14 Templar, vr1 Nightblade, Level 38 Dragonknight, Level 36 Sorcerer and a Level 10 Healer/Crafter. I can help the guild and the guild can help me.

See you all in Tamriel!!
Edited by SoLja4HirE on August 9, 2015 6:05PM
Dodge roll everything and be respectful to other players :p ...
  • Deyirn
    Deyirn
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to join, but I would prefer being in a guild with members of the Ebonheart Pact so we can do stuff together. Are you EP?
  • SoLja4HirE
    SoLja4HirE
    ✭✭
    We play in all 3 alliances. We have characters in EP also and we do pvp and pve.
    Message me in game if u need further assistance > @SoLja4HirE
    Dodge roll everything and be respectful to other players :p ...
  • mailsiskab16_ESO
    mailsiskab16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm confused. First post is you looking for a guild. But then you speak like you are guild recruiting?
    "You can do anything, but you can't do everything. So choose wisely."
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    SoLja4HirE wrote: »
    I am a long time player of the Elder Scrolls series. I would like nothing more than to join a friendly, helpful and fun guild. I enjoy all PvE contents > Dungeons, Leveling, Trials, Pledges etc etc.

I have a good headset and microphone. I would like to use teamspeak or mumble. I want to find a home for myself, I have been searching for an active AD guild for many months with no luck. All the guilds I have joined have like 5 - 10members online every evening. I say "Hi" in chat and get no replies, everyone is too busy with their own thing.

I am a daily player, Experienced with many aspects of the game, I enjoy organised PvP events and would like somebody to recruit me PLEASE!!! :smile:

I have 1 vr14 Templar, vr1 Nightblade, Level 38 Dragonknight, Level 36 Sorcerer and a Level 10 Healer/Crafter. I can help the guild and the guild can help me.

See you all in Tamriel!!

Hi, i have a old ad Guild since beta called Trymes Companions we are a hardcore Guild that so PvP and some Pve. we use teamspeak when we play together. if you feel like this is what could do then give me a reply.