Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Healing Sorc LF guild

Surfcraze217
Surfcraze217
Soul Shriven
At the time of this post I am level 20. Looking to join a group of laid back and casual player looking to have fun and complete dungeons/quests/raids together.
  • Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the time of this post I am level 20. Looking to join a group of laid back and casual player looking to have fun and complete dungeons/quests/raids together.

Click here to see a Great Guild, that welcomes all!
    EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    IF ONE HAS IT...ALL SHOULD HAVE IT!
    !

)==================================================(
    ~MegaServer~>PS4 (NA) ~PSN~>Ace-of-Destiny
    )===================================================(
    I don't care what platform it is on...an MMORPG without Text Chat is NOT an MMORPG!
  • Proffit91
    Proffit91
    Hello, Surfcraze217

Are you still looking for a Guild to join? If so I'd welcome you to come check out our Recruitment Thread located at this link!

To start I'd like to let you know that we are a Daggerfall Covenant Guild, NA Server. We do try and recruit 18+, but some exceptions may be made.

If so far so good, please proceed to our Recruitment Thread and learn a bit more about us. From there, if you like what you see, you can head to our website and apply to the Guild!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Cheers
    Edited by Proffit91 on August 6, 2015 4:16PM
    Level 24 Gamer
    Founder: 'Order of The Higher Cause'
    |PSN: Proffit91| |Skype: Proffit91| |Twitter: @TheProff91| |Instagram: @proffit91|

• Spc_Rob
    Spc_Rob
    Check us out at www.venfulknowledge.com
  • dfcjester
    dfcjester
    Hope I'm not late, but: The Guys That Play is mainly a social guild in AD with a little bit of everything else. As "Guildmaster" I am on every day. I'm a Vet 2 Healer/Tank and also have a Vet 1 Nightblade DPS. I help out any levels in our guild and try to make Vet gear for anyone that is new to Veteran Rank. The officers also put as much work as I do to help out any newcomers. We are striving to become a bigger more active community and that is where YOU come in. Message me (Mr_Reality_Junky) if you are interested or have any questions about our guild.