The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shada's Tear...bugged or can someone fill me in on this?

æxæ
æxæ
✭✭✭
So we went to do Shada's Tear, like 2 hrs in and we reach the final boss, Shada.

We didn't watch any youtube vids for this and only one of us has done this dungeon before.

We wiped a cpl times and figured out the pattern.

1st phase nereids, kill quick. Ok, check.

2nd phase spawn adds (ice mages on plateaus, have some additional melee adds run around), spray poison on floor, stay on plateau, check.

3rd phase poison and aoe push power by boss, pop immovable, block, kill adds, check.

So at one point we survived all that and had boss down to 3 k health and Shada resets
to full health. Eh? Happens I guess.

But what baffles me was the rotation with nerids, mages, poison and push aoe wasnt always the same. Is it on purpose? Sometimes we would get all of it together, like Phase 1 and 2 would happen instantly. 3rd phase was not only aoe push but also adds.
Is this how it should be, maybe someone who ran this more than once could reply, appreciated.

P.S.: Forgot to add the spoiler alert, my bad, so here goes.

P.S.S.: Please close this thread as I have found the answer to this in another thread. Might as well delete it, don't care. Thanks!
Edited by æxæ on September 17, 2014 10:06PM
  • jonnyg91
    jonnyg91
    Soul Shriven
    It is definitely bugged, my group killed her and it just reset. We killed her again and it worked the second time. 1 healer vr 11, 1 battle mage vr 11, 1 tank vr 4 and 1 night blade vr 5. It is a very tough delve do not get discouraged. It took us about an hr. Look out for the mages that spawn on the stone platforms surrounding shada. Have ppl stand on the platforms and disrupt them before they attack. There are two stages of mages that pop up then a constantly moving aoe. The 2nd part is cake. Excuse my punctuation and grammar lol hope this helps