Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[X1][NA][AD/DC/EP][PvE/Trading/RP] - Looking for Guild!

FilteredRiddle
FilteredRiddle
✭✭✭✭
Hello!

As the title states, I'm looking for a guild (or two... or three).

Currently I have an EP Orc Templar, AD Bosmer Nightblade, and a DC Redguard Dragonknight; all of my characters are PvE DPS. My largest guild want is Trading; I am slowly but surely leveling everything, and I'd like to be able to actively contribute and utilize guild trading. I tend to solo things, but I've joined guilds and actively grouped in other MMOs in the past (namely EQII and WoW, though I did play SWTOR for a bit). I also have enjoyed RP guilds in the past (on a WoW RP server) but I recognize that RP is a bit difficult in ESO at this time, so it's a bit moot. If any guild fits one of the above (or multiple!), I would love a link to any websites, etc, and potentially an invite. For any groups with specific player requirements, I'm: female, ***, age 25, in Uni, on MST.

tl;dr
- (1) AD, (1) DC, (1) EP
- Trading guild needed
- PvE grouping possible
- RPing plausible

Thanks!
Riddle

Xbox One NA
The Sentinels of Padomay
Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
- Jane McGonigal
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    My guild, Legion of Mournhold, is a PvP and PvE oriented guild in Ebonheart. We haven't been able to afford a trader yet, but we're growing steadily and have hit the point where enough people are in the Veteran ranks that we're running regular dungeons and preparing for regular Cyrodiil. Several members have characters in other alliances and we're all rather close knit.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • f.ppy
    f.ppy
    Hello! Abecean Merchantry is a newly founded trading guild. We plan to harbor many traders and would like to host guild events in PvP and PvE. We're growing and would love to have you as a loyal and active trader once our store opens up.

Message me on Xbox @ Nothing 314 or PM me here.

I hope we can accommodate your needs!
    XBOX ONE / NA: Nothing 314
  • fighter93203
    Hey! I have a Muli Tier Guild that I know that you will love! it is a 4 Guild System where our primary guild is a Trading/Social/Crafting Guild, A PVP Sub-Guild, A PVE Sub-Guild, and A Thieving Guild. We are on the NA Server mostly Aldmeri Dominion.

Message me on live....
    https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamerTag=HHG+Fighter

A bit about our guild....
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/198688/ad-houndhackers-global-jack-of-all-trades-guild#latest

Our Guild Website...
    http://HoundHackersGlobal.com

Message me on Xbox live or Submit an Application on our Website if interested
    Xbox Ambassador / Enforcement United / Xbox Beta
    HoundHackers Global Guild Leader
  • FilteredRiddle
    FilteredRiddle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the posts! Fighter, I'll look into Hound Hackers. :smile:
    Xbox One NA
    The Sentinels of Padomay
    Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
    - Jane McGonigal