The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dominion of Dark Eagles small vampire/werewolf guild looking for new officers and members

Awolf96x
Awolf96x
✭✭
Guild: Dominion of Dark Eagles

Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion but an alliance is welcome

Leader: PHD StaminNog

My friend and I recently started a vampire and werewolf guild. We are still small and are looking to gain new members. We need people who are already able to bite others that can be officers but any new members are welcome. We do a little of everything and the guild is a place were people can team up and play or find people to bite them without easier. If you are interested in joining send me a message on xbox and if you are willing to help bite other members let me know if you are a vampire or werewolf so I can promote you in the guild.
  • Hatescreamer
    Hatescreamer
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not a vampire but i can help you make the guild bigger
  • Awolf96x
    Awolf96x
    ✭✭
    I'll be glad to invite you. Is your gt the same as your name on here?
  • Macro_Gray
    Macro_Gray
    Soul Shriven
    Hey man I'd love to join. Been looking for a werewolf bite real bad in aldmeiri dominion. Willing to pay if necessary. My GT is Macro Gray lvl 38 high elf sorcerer
  • Awolf96x
    Awolf96x
    ✭✭
    Cool I'll invite you. I usually try to do free or cheap bites for friends and guild mates
  • DJFS196
    DJFS196
    Soul Shriven
    Can i join your guild my gt is x DJ19 x
  • Hbadger94
    Hbadger94
    Soul Shriven
    Can I join ur guild? Gt is Hbadger94
  • Ah_Rahgol
    Ah_Rahgol
    I still need to become a vampire/werewolf, but I'd be honored to join your guild. Gamertag is GhastlySteve.
  • justinian777
    justinian777
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join...my gamertag is VicVenom777. Thanks again.
  • lemonte
    lemonte
    I would like to join I'm a vampire EB alliance though. My GT is THE KID02149
  • lemonte
    lemonte
    I will bite people but I'm locked for another 5 or 6 days