Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Lillandril Summer Sausage (Help!)

Dectrix
Dectrix
Will someone please explain to me how to get Lillandril Summer Sausage? Where to get the ingrediants, recipe, if you need Provisioning 50, etc. (Sorry I'm new).
  • Anyolname
    Anyolname
    Recipe you just need to find or buy, there is no specific place to go to farm it. You do need level 50 in provision and grade 2. Ingredients are common. If you on XB1, I can make you some.
  • Dectrix
    Dectrix
    Alright thanks! I just got to level 49 so I wont be needing any anytime soon. I was just wondering about it since it gives a big buff and needed to know whether or not to power level provisioning