Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Mist Form Morph?

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
Elusive mist or posion mist? anyone know which is better?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    no such thing as better .. depends

do you want to be able to run and hide ... or AoE farm ?
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    Depending on your specific needs and build will ultimately change your decision.

If you are into Pvp and want an escape move, elusive must.

If you are farming experience/champion points, poison mist.

The decision on most morphs is going to be what you are attempting to do, are you farming mobs, engaged in Pvp, dungeons, trials, general questing, farming gear/materials, etc..
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    OzJohnD wrote: »
    no such thing as better .. depends

do you want to be able to run and hide ... or AoE farm ?

i think i went with the elusive mist lol i cant remember lol
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    srs121 wrote: »
    Depending on your specific needs and build will ultimately change your decision.

If you are into Pvp and want an escape move, elusive must.

If you are farming experience/champion points, poison mist.

The decision on most morphs is going to be what you are attempting to do, are you farming mobs, engaged in Pvp, dungeons, trials, general questing, farming gear/materials, etc..

i think i went with the elusive mist i think pressing buttons too fast lol
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried poison mist respec'd and elusive seems like a much better choice.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured