Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

the undaunted

psychojudge
psychojudge
✭✭✭
This maybe a stupid question but do you get quests/pledges from the undaunted before reaching vet rank?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quests: Yes. the quests inside the dungeons (one time things) are for the undaunted and you can do them before vet rank. You do need to do the first quest to be initiated. This quest is given in the starter town and involves entering (not finishing) the dungeon in the first map.

Pledges: you unlock this when you reach level 45. You will get an invitation to the undaunted colony, can sign the book and then start doing silver pledges. Gold pledges are veteran rank only
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU