Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Light armour farming

Sozzy
Sozzy
Hi guys, I was just wondering if there's anywhere good in the DC that has a decent amount of Light Armor gear to steal (like forges have loads of heavy stuff) so that I can get the materials to get somebody to craft me a Warlock set?

Thanks.
Erg- VR2 Orc DK DC Azura's Star
Davesh- Level 26 Altmer Sorc DC Blackwater Blade
PS4 EU
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    I don't think you can craft a warlock set. Based on this web-page:

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Vestments+of+the+Warlock+Set

it only drops via enemies. However, the seducer set is really similar to the warlock set. Is that what you want created?

As far as a great place to find light armor - never did find it either.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Warlock is a drop set, correct.

Instead of looking on the forums for a place to steal light armor, why not.just harvest some raw cloth, refine it and net some upgrade materials? You do not have to spend any skillpoints into a craft to be able to refine the raw materials. There arenplentybof resource nodes out there. Not all are always farmed.
  • srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    Warlock is a non-craftable set item.. When it comes down to it, obtaining crafting materials is better done with actual gathering from the resource nodes that are scattered all around. You will obtain a significant increase in the amount of refined material that way as you would breaking down equipment. Plus you will also have a random chance of getting various trait gems, and rare tempers while refining, just make sure you have skill points in that category to ensure the highest possible chance of getting the rare upgrade tempers.
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually gather the raw materials and sell them for 4k-6k per stack of 200 raw materials to veteran crafters, they have already maxed out their crafting and used skillpoints to get most out of it. Use the gold to buy whatever you want.
    (those are the PC prices, they're probably higher on consoles.. ask around, look at what people sell for in guild traders and sell it at around that price!)

*Warlock is looted from undeads and zombies. You can buy them at guild traders or farm them yourself.
    *Seducer, Torugs Pact and Magnus are craftable sets that are good for magicka builds. In case you do not have all the traits required researched, you can pay a crafter to make them for you.