The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dear ZOS, Your CC is not working

• Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they could just get CC immunity to work, it would be 1000x better than it's been for the duration of this game. But, I'd seriously appreciate it if I could break fear.. yeah.. that'd be nice.

People wonder why ZOS doesn't play their own game, and it's because it's broken and they know it. They'd rather subscribe to a game that actively fixes problems =/

I've given up thinking I'll get the response... barely play anymore anyway. I'm done making efforts to test, provide feedback, and fix this game. I wash my hands of it.
  • Valnas
    Valnas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Image-Coming-Soon1.jpg
    Fluph Head EP sorc dank magus
    valnäs EP nb
    opHotterslol AD dk
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valnas wrote: »
    Image-Coming-Soon1.jpg

soon+cat.gif
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its simple really. Stun gives immunity when it expires or is broken. Disorients only give immunity when it is broken. And fear is special just because :-)
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    glavius wrote: »
    Its simple really. Stun gives immunity when it expires or is broken. Disorients only give immunity when it is broken. And fear is special just because :-)

You do agree the first part of that statement design wise is just dumb though right? (If intended). It means you can be pingponged by WB's continuously for example. And given their responses that seems unintended.
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not sure 2 knockbacks in a row are possible. However, why does it matter if you are Stunned for 3 seconds or flying around for 3 seconds if you don't cc break? Or am i misunderstanding you?
  • Perphection
    Perphection
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rather than comment on forum threads like this that actually matter ZOS is off on threads talking about floating trees...

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/170526/some-bugs-i-found
    Thanks for the reports and super helpful screenshots, @ZaCormyr! All these locations have been noted, and will be fixed sometime in the future.

Apparently this is helpful and will be fixed!! Why the *** can't you fix anything important?
  • Valnas
    Valnas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Creepy-stalking-hamster-soon.gif
    Fluph Head EP sorc dank magus
    valnäs EP nb
    opHotterslol AD dk
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick update - we're still going through a number of the items mentioned in this thread to determine if they're working as designed, or if there's a legit bug with one or more abilities.

I've used the double mouse buttons, I've reset to "F", I've reset to "C", I've just added "F" as a secondary bind. Fear takes 3-5 attempts to break; this is different from the game sound that will inform you if there is not enough stamina to do the break. Frozen in ice spells isn't quite as bad, but pretty bad.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • cambergang
    cambergang
    ✭✭✭
    cc break is broke full stamina and spam cc break and still can't get out its really annoying because that the only way I've been dying. hopeful fix in 1.7 or that is for me and this game
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah CC break is still sharing the GCD with other skills so you can't break free if you're still under the GCD of a previous skill.
    Edited by Armitas on August 5, 2015 7:16PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And 3 months later......nothing has changed.

#Threadnecro
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I took a month and half break and came back to find the same junk I almost rage quit over still in the game. Like not being able to drink spell pots in the middle of a cast. That was a known issue on the last PTS, what the heck.
    Edited by Armitas on August 5, 2015 7:58PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    And 3 months later......nothing has changed.

#Threadnecro
    Quoted for painful truth.