Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Any Australian Guilds?

OD1N
OD1N
Hi! I'm obviously looking for an Australia guild to join. I've only just started playing (maybe a week) and looking for people to do low lvl dungeons, missions, bosses or grind with. I'm from Ebonheart pact and lvl 19. Normally play around 7pm to late. Thanks :)
  • Noddie980
    Noddie980
    Hey i have a guild on ps4 na server in the aldermeri dominion. If you are interested add me on psn: Noddie980
  • Noddie980
    Noddie980
    Ah just realised ur in the ebonheart pact, if u don't mind changing we can hit it up
  • OD1N
    OD1N
    Was really looking for a Ebonheart based guild. How many people are in your guild? If you don't mind me asking. I play a few other characters that are in aldermeri dominion.
  • Doomkoon4648
    Doomkoon4648
    Soul Shriven
    Unfortunately alot of Aussies are spread out over the 3 Alliances. Im in ebonheart myself and have a grp of Aussies I run dungeons with.
    Add me to psn if u like Doomkoon85
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    OD1N wrote: »
    Was really looking for a Ebonheart based guild. How many people are in your guild? If you don't mind me asking. I play a few other characters that are in aldermeri dominion.

We (Aldmeri Dominion guil) have 20+ players, most are active & are very laid back. Easy to game with & lots of fun running dungeons, questing & pvp
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans