Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Xbox] looking for group of peopl who want to start a new guild! [Do not spam]

Soxcalibeast
Hey there, gamtertag s0xcalibeast@gmail.com (with a zero)! I am looking to start a dominion guild.. All around guild with anyone whos lookings to start a new guild from the ground up. Looking for active mature older players who are willing to put in time to make this guild fun. Planning on making a forums for a serious guild. Add me or message me if your looking to be a part of somthing great. Thanks.
(Lvl 39 wood elf)
  • Soxcalibeast
    GAMERTAG: s0xcalibeast (with a zero)
  • maddawg_sic_em
    maddawg_sic_em
    Soul Shriven
    Hey man. I have an AD guild that is new and I am just starting to recruit for. Right now there are only 4 of us in it and we're all right around 30 years old. I have plans on it being a multi purpose guild with crafters, obo dungeons and a general hangout. My sister is our head crafter right now and she's max everything except alchemy with every style unlocked and she's vet 9.

Right now I'm looking for generals to help build the guild. If it sounds like something you'd like to be part of let me know
  • Kaelden
    Kaelden
    Soul Shriven
    Maddawg, What is the name of your guild?