The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hire Mercenaries - New Idea, what do you think?

Ov3rkiIL
Ov3rkiIL
I think that after a guild takes a keep or resource they should have the option to hire merc's to help defend it. Just a few extra NPC's that cost alliance points that are wearing merc looking clothes.

What do you guys think?
Leader of Scorched Earth - PvP | Xbox NA | Haderus Campaign
Scorched Earth is the leader of the Scorched Earth Auxiliary Alliance
www.scorchedearth.corplaunch.com
Combat Veteran - U.S. Army Infantry, 3 years with the 101st Airborne, 12 months in Afghanistan.10+ years of creating and leading gaming communities on Xbox/PC
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    We had them on PC, but they could get bugged out and became invincible so Zeni took them out of the game.
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Ov3rkiIL
    Ov3rkiIL
    That seems to be a habit they have, if something is bugged instead of fixing it they just remove it.
    Leader of Scorched Earth - PvP | Xbox NA | Haderus Campaign
    Scorched Earth is the leader of the Scorched Earth Auxiliary Alliance
    www.scorchedearth.corplaunch.com
    Combat Veteran - U.S. Army Infantry, 3 years with the 101st Airborne, 12 months in Afghanistan.10+ years of creating and leading gaming communities on Xbox/PC
  • CrazedDark
    CrazedDark
    ✭✭
    Ov3rkiIL wrote: »
    That seems to be a habit they have, if something is bugged instead of fixing it they just remove it.

Well, I'd prefer it removed and worked on off server instead of it getting 'fixed' in-game and still get wiped by invincible NPCs.
    VR 14 Nord Templar Nils of the Gylander
    VR 1 Dark Elf Sorc Lazarus of the Fallen
    VR 7 Dark Elf DK Crazed of the Dark

Phoenix Rising

"For the Pact."
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CrazedDark wrote: »

Well, I'd prefer it removed and worked on off server instead of it getting 'fixed' in-game and still get wiped by invincible NPCs.
    They removed them 1 year ago...

- EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    CrazedDark wrote: »

They removed them 1 year ago...
    They were fun while they lasted, though. Their placement could make for some interesting stronghold defenses. I don't recall people asking for them to come back, however, with the same debate or level of interest that was shown after forward camps were removed.

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh god they were so much fun. when you go to solo defend a keep against a full raid of puggies and you just lay down 20 of the mages and once they rush in, gg game set match.
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Just like those poor deer in Cyrodiil...

#FreeBambi
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Paulhewhewria
    Paulhewhewria
    ✭✭✭
    Just a joke,but god I remember the Mage Mercs I cringe every time I think of them they were op as hell.
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still have like 16-20 mage mercs.... I don't think they work anymore even if I do try to place them.
    Ezareth wrote: »

Just like those poor deer in Cyrodiil...

#FreeBambi

^^^ Full fluffy support.
    Edited by FluffiestOne on August 4, 2015 7:32PM
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy