Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Death Rattle, North American, Aldmeri Dominion, Xbox One

Hosiaha
Hosiaha
Death Rattle

Has society rejected you and your taste for blood? Deemed you an outcast, monster, or murderer? Death Rattle accepts you. For we understand your taste for blood. We will take the ruby throne and spread his influence across all of Nirn!

Our Mission

To build a friendly and goal driven community;

To use coordinated force, build alliances, and use battlefield strategy to take over Cyrodiil.

What makes us, us?

An ESO community- We are an ESO dedicated group.

Play How You Want To Play!- Its a game! You won’t be kicked for wanting to do some crafting or go solo. We have events for PvE and PvP for a reason.If you are away from the game just send a message to your leadership so we know who is an asset for a specific event.

Semi-Hardcore- I say this because we will have scheduled events, use strategy, chain of command, and are goal driven. However, its ok to have a life outside of ESO and we won’t be going around yelling at people because they suck.

PvP Based- The main focus of this guild is to organize a fighting force and work with other guilds in the campaign to take over Cyrodiil. We will partake in guild created PvP events, the battle over Cyrodiil both on the large and small scale, and take advantage of all things Cyrodiil has to offer.

PvE Division- We will have a cell of players who are strictly PvE and commanders to organize PvE events. PvE events will be open to all members and will be a great way to socialize with guild mates, make new friends, and enjoy every aspect of ESO.

Hosted Events

We will host events both large and small scale inter- and intraguild events.

PvP – We will be hosting large scale, entire guild with other allied guilds in order to attack and claim keeps in the name of Death Rattle. As well as small scale; groups taking resources and outposts. But also small scale skirmishes with guilds from the other alliances.

PvE- A great way to experience the full game of ESO and also to have fun and get to know your brothers and sisters.

Misc Details

Xbox One Guild

Aldmeri Dominion

NA server

We accept all Races

Preferred ages 18+

Currently at 85 members

Have Guild store, bank and Trader.

Feel free to PM me on here with any questions. Add GT in replies.

-Josiaha, Guild Leader
  • SmokeFang
    SmokeFang
    Soul Shriven
    Sorc Dual Wield and Bow

Gt = WARCHIEF XVII

Edited by SmokeFang on June 26, 2015 2:38PM
    "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."
  • chadball613b14_ESO
    chadball613b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    I'm 20 years old and looking for a fun group to play with. I am a Khajiit Nightblade called Nibbletail. My Xbone GT is PotterHead3oh4. Im interested in joining your guild.
  • mikelangelo984
    mikelangelo984
    Soul Shriven
    Hey. I just started a couple weeks ago. Wanting to try out a guild. GT: Mikelangelo984
  • pjkreese
    pjkreese
    GT: VeggieFresh
  • zerosidewinder
    zerosidewinder
    Soul Shriven
    GT: ZeroSidewinder
  • FAH_Q
    FAH_Q
    Soul Shriven
    GT: xMRxEASTONx
  • Liquidcourage8u
    Liquidcourage8u
    Soul Shriven
    Pls send invite xbox gt liquidcourage8u thanks
  • Liquidcourage8u
    Liquidcourage8u
    Soul Shriven
    Pls send invite Xbox gt liquidcourage8u
  • Hosiaha
    Hosiaha
    Pls send invite Xbox gt liquidcourage8u

Sorry for the late response. Ill send one if you still want it.
  • Nightstryker96
    Nightstryker96
    Soul Shriven
    I'll like to join my GT: Nightstryker96