Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can anyone help im stuck on main quest.

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
i am level 50 but my main quest is not coninuing. i havent heard from the prophet yet and im level 50
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes you need to venture near a wayshrine or a city for the prophet to appear.
    Edited by Dekkameron on August 3, 2015 1:51AM
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Dekkameron wrote: »
    Sometimes you need to venture near a wayshrine or a city for the prophet to appear.

i have gone to multiple wayshrines :/
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    What was the last mission you did in the main story? You have to finish the Coldharbor storyline before you get the very last quest in the main story ("The God of Schemes").
  • Zephyr01
    Zephyr01
    ✭✭
    What he said ^^^^^
  • lmd1979
    lmd1979
    Soul Shriven
    What platform?
    Ma'aurg, Nord, Dragonknight, Ebonheart pact. Long live Skyrim!
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    What was the last mission you did in the main story? You have to finish the Coldharbor storyline before you get the very last quest in the main story ("The God of Schemes").

the last mission i did in main story was council of the five companions.. but i looked it up and it says the mission god of schemes starts at level 50 i am level 50 but no matter what city i go to the prohet doesnt contact me
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    lmd1979 wrote: »
    What platform?

xbox
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mugetsu wrote: »
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »

the last mission i did in main story was council of the five companions.. but i looked it up and it says the mission god of schemes starts at level 50 i am level 50 but no matter what city i go to the prohet doesnt contact me

God of schemes also requires you to have done the quest "the final Assault". This is the final quest story questlines of the maps. So basically you also need to do the quests in coldharbour: The Hollow City -> The Army of Meridia (and all the subquests, which means almost all quests east and west of the city) -> Crossing the Chasm -> The Harvest Heart -> The Citadel Must Fall -> The Final Assault

Afterthat the prophet should appear to you. Keep in mind he only appears outdoors in towns. The quest ends in the main palace in the hollow city, so you need to exit the building for the prophet to appear.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU