Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trials- Daggerfall Covenant

Dharkarai49
Im a v14 sorc with over 70 CPs looking for a guild that runs Trials. Im pretty familiar with raiding and i know Aetherian Archive pretty well. Would be nice to do some PvE content since i've done nothing but PvP and some vet dungeons here and there.
Edited by Dharkarai49 on July 29, 2015 3:18PM
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Join us at Fairy Tail. My gt is Daishin15 and we hold Practices regularly in guild for trials.
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Dharkarai49
    What alliance i just realized i should have mentioned and feel like an idiot lol im DC.
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    What alliance i just realized i should have mentioned and feel like an idiot lol im DC.
    We are mainly EP but I'm still looking forward to working with you

• Dharkarai49
    You can't do cross faction grouping though ?
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    You can't cross faction group
  • SIR_BOMBIUS
    SIR_BOMBIUS
    Soul Shriven
    You can group in craglorn apparently! I was grouped with an ad friend there... And I'm EP also how many member do you have in your guild fairy tail? We are in a group called condemned in ep.. We are the ones on the leaderboards for trials and vet dsa.... Message on xbox JORDYBOM we are recruiting vet 14s currently
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Currently we have 450 members in guild. Contact me my gt is Daishin15. We will have fun working together. We also have alot of VETs
  • Dharkarai49
    Hey Daishin15 do people actually pay 60k+ for martial knowledge pieces in your trader ??
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Dont know to be honest