Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New ESO Mount Wish List

• Throren
    Throren
    ✭✭✭
    Saber Cat
    Guys....guys

NORDIC. MAMMOTH. CAVALRY.

ck4_ill_mammoth_rider_HI.jpg
  • Remorce78
    Remorce78
    Well since it's fantasy I say how about a shark. Could call it a land shark lol.
    If you think the problem is everyone else you may want to rethink the issue.
  • Cookiethief
    Cookiethief
    ✭✭✭
    Demi Griffin
    griffin, how could you not
    My biggest fear in life is, ending up marrying a girl who is lactose intolerant, think about it you would have to purchase double the amount of milk every week, cause you enjoy the goodness of full cream milk and she is drinking soy beans, and her milk takes up extra room in the fridge, or when you are doing a midnight run to the fridge to get a nice cup of milk and to accidentally pour some Soy milk. I couldn't imagine a worst way to do married life. - Barry Scott
  • Throren
    Throren
    ✭✭✭
    Saber Cat

last I checked, griffin's weren't a thing in TES
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    I want to ride on the king of the Jungle.. I Want a Lion !!
  • Cookiethief
    Cookiethief
    ✭✭✭
    Demi Griffin
    Throren wrote: »

Last time I check there wasn't a war between the Dc, EP and AD ever recording in TES, yet here we are in ESO killing each other
    My biggest fear in life is, ending up marrying a girl who is lactose intolerant, think about it you would have to purchase double the amount of milk every week, cause you enjoy the goodness of full cream milk and she is drinking soy beans, and her milk takes up extra room in the fridge, or when you are doing a midnight run to the fridge to get a nice cup of milk and to accidentally pour some Soy milk. I couldn't imagine a worst way to do married life. - Barry Scott
  • Throren
    Throren
    ✭✭✭
    Saber Cat

Last time I check there wasn't a war between the Dc, EP and AD ever recording in TES, yet here we are in ESO killing each other

That is really flawed dumb logic. In the elder scrolls universe and lore griffins don't exist.

The reason why the alliance war wasn't recorded or mentioned in other TES games was ESO is set in the interegnum, a period of time that all knowledge and history of is lost by the 3rd era.
  • shadow071179
    shadow071179
    ✭✭✭
    Wolf
    If im not mistaken in de fist or second Elder Scroll game there was a quest you needed to find a griffin feather for.
  • thunderwell
    thunderwell
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind seeing a werewolf or vampire travel form/ability.

I also don't want the mounts to be comparable to some of WoW's stupidly done mounts.
    No crocodiles or spiders unless done correctly.

My vote goes to a broader variety of horses, elks, cats, wolves and some deadra.
    Guar are nice...
    Armour (attachable/detachable) for some of the mounts would be nice.
    NA, PC Megaserver
    Zhaani, Female Khajiit, Nightblade, AD (current main)
    (Unless otherwise put in my sig, all characters are below level 50)
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf
    It's so hard to choose just one!!!

As long as it's lore friendly, I am on board with any mount (except flying mounts... just no..).

Generally I think that, after over a year, us players would like to see something other than a recolored senche, horse or guar mount. We crave something new! (Especially if it's fluffy!) :innocent::blush::love:
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • HotToddy
    HotToddy
    ✭✭
    Wolf
    - Dire wolf would be great.

- I'd really like to see unique travel powers for both vampire (giant bat, bat swarm, or mist) and werewolf (super running and leaping).

- Undead, skeletal, and spectral horses would be fun too!

- We've got tigers, leopards, and panthers - what about lions?

There are a lot of really great suggestions in the listed comments (I thought the camel idea made a lot of sense). Mules & Bulls? (Sounds like a bar in the Imperial City!).

Bears are a nice idea, but only if you can choose the type (black, brown, polar, bipolar, teddy, fozzie - you get what I'm saying).
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Er.. just nicely fully armoured horsies please.
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Geemarc
    Geemarc
    ✭✭✭
    Camel
    Id buy a Camel mount if one became available on Crown Store.
  • ShiunTraze
    ShiunTraze
    ✭✭
    Stag / Elk
    Crocodile, Werewolf, Vampire, Stag, Skeletal Horse, Wamasu, and of course Camels are all mounts I would love to see
    There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
  • Cookiethief
    Cookiethief
    ✭✭✭
    Demi Griffin

That is really flawed dumb logic. In the elder scrolls universe and lore griffins don't exist.

The reason why the alliance war wasn't recorded or mentioned in other TES games was ESO is set in the interegnum, a period of time that all knowledge and history of is lost by the 3rd era.

Then in that case, anything goes, so but your logic we can have Griffins :|
  • Wimbuut
    Wamasu
    Enodoc wrote: »
    tplink3r1 wrote: »
    Elks and Unicorns? Really?
    My Little Pony Unicorns pls! >:)
    rarity__s2e9__by_bucketofwhales-d53i50w.png
    latest?cb=20140216222947

+ Me likes.. It's fancy
    Wimbuut VR10 - Nord Dragonknight
    Achievement Points: 5805
  • djnapstyb14_ESO
    djnapstyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Wamasu
    Stag/elk is a good idea too!
    EP FOR LIFE
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stag / Elk
    Reading the posts on this forum i found people got a big wish list for new Mounts
    So why not make a poll.

There was only room for 10 so here is the rest.
    11. Crocodile
    12. Werewolf Travel Form
    13. Vampire Travel Form

So many good ideas... I chose Elk personally because they're such a warrior animal. Devastatingly strong, but tranquil by nature.
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • uphoffjeremy_ESO
    uphoffjeremy_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Camel
    A Camel, it would be amazing it should be slower than walking you walk around the deserts of Al'kir with it making its stupid camel sounds. fantastic.
  • Vampire-Mk2
    How about using other players for piggy back rides?
    Yeah I used to live in Skyrim. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
  • ZOS_RichLambert
    ZOS_RichLambert
    Creative Director
    /lurk
    Rich Lambert
    Creative Director - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where is the netch option?

Imagine yourself being cradled gently in the tentacles of the netch, floating through Tamriel.

Doesn't that sound lovely?
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slurg wrote: »
    Where is the netch option?

Imagine yourself being cradled gently in the tentacles of the netch, floating through Tamriel.

Doesn't that sound lovely?

Makes me think of the time I was stung by a jellyfish...
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • SturgeHammer
    SturgeHammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fellrunner mount!!!!
    First-in-Line - Swings-for-Lethal
    Green-Thumb - Scale-Factor
    Hist-Tree-Major - A-Late-One
    Needs-Some-Help - Dead-Last
  • SturgeHammer
    SturgeHammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also Clannfear Mount!!!
    First-in-Line - Swings-for-Lethal
    Green-Thumb - Scale-Factor
    Hist-Tree-Major - A-Late-One
    Needs-Some-Help - Dead-Last
  • Benegon
    Benegon
    ✭✭
    Wolf
    I would love a wolf mount. Don't think we need another tiger/saber cat and I think a unicorn would just be wrong
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf
    I like my striped senche quite a bit, and the only mount that would get me to switch would be a wolf. It would go great with the goblin disguise ;)
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camel
    /lurk

I am surprised that no one has mentioned the upcoming Rich Lambert pet and asked for a matching mount. The pet follows you around and lurks.

:wink:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Welwa or Durzog. I don't see wolf mounts fitting in with the lore, but the goblins have armored Welwas and have trained them. If Nords can ride bears, Welwa mounts would make a lot of sense.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works