Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need a guild invite

Hoorah-Rob
Hoorah-Rob
Soul Shriven
I'm new to online gaming, but a skilled player. I would love to get in a friendly guild that won't flame me for being a noob and will help me get a handle on the little things I might not know about online gaming. If you're in one of these guilds plz hit me up with an invite. I do have a good headset with mic if that's an issue. Not that I've been able to use it yet. Lol thanks
Gamer tag: Rob UFC Fan
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

request to join our facebook closed group -> "Pact Legion | ESO Guild"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. we are in the building stage, working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have 50 members**

upon joining you will have to attend a very brief/short "training" session. just to fill you in on guild details (on the website and facebook page) and also how we run in pvp.
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx
  • austinreno
    I am the Guildmaster for Pact Legion. I will be doing a Pact Legion Guild "Training" Session tomorrow (Sunday) for new recruits who are online tomorrow at 10pm CT.

If you would like to join, the session will give you an overview of what I want the Guild to be, what I want it to become, how we will operate in PvP, basic guild "guidelines," etc.

If this might appeal to you, send me a message and I will send you a guild invite almost immediately.

Gamertag is in my signature at the bottom
    Edited by austinreno on August 2, 2015 12:38AM
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx
  • Hoorah-Rob
    Hoorah-Rob
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks everybody I have several guilds now and Tamriel has opened up wide now. Thanks! Anybody else looking for a guild hit me up in game and I'll help you out.