Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

- T6ix Gaming -

iWv
iWv
coollogo_com-14621420_zpsyfirlwqh.png

Are you interested in joining a guild with people who will actually help you? Actually group up and quest, dungeon, or PvP together? Are you sick of using the group finder for 20+ minutes only for players to not even join you in dungeons or leave the group.

Well then Team 6ix Gaming is for YOU!
Currently in search of 1 or 2 Co-Owners to get things going and help drive the foundation of this wonderful gaming community up! Please send a message via XBL or the site itself with your age, gamertag, and your character level.

If you just want to finally be apart of a community that cares about it's members and is driven on grouping together and helping one another then shoot iWv a message on XBL or post your gamertag down below.

Build is centered around the Ebonheart Alliance but we are accepting anyone who is dedicated to helping others.

All members will be able to:
1. Invite other members
2. Withdraw/Deposite in Guild bank
3. Sell with guild trader (Once we have one established)
The more loyal and dedicated you are the higher you will progress. We are driven by YOU, made for YOU. The community is aboutYOU!

coollogo_com-14621420_zpsyfirlwqh.png
Edited by iWv on July 13, 2015 2:19AM
- Team 6ix Gaming -
Gamertag: iWv
  • iWv
    iWv
    We are still currently recruiting guild members. Growing at a steady pace. Post gamertags for a invite!
    - Team 6ix Gaming -
  • iWv
    iWv
    Just got home from work! If you are interested please post gamertag here or add me on XBL. GT: iWv
    - Team 6ix Gaming -
  • iWv
    iWv
    Have 11 members now. Still growing steadily. If you are interested let us know!
    - Team 6ix Gaming -
  • iWv
    iWv
    Have about 15 members now. Things are starting to get going! Add me on XBL for a invite or post gamertags here.
    GT: iWv
    - Team 6ix Gaming -
  • iWv
    iWv
    We are now at 28 members. Things are starting to go good. Everyone is grouping together. Post if you would like a invite!
    - Team 6ix Gaming -
  • iWv
    iWv
    Over 40 members and counting. Growing stronger and stronger each day. Website is being created as we speak.
    In desperate need of a dedicated Co-Owner. Must be 18 years of age or older. Add me on LIVE or PM me on here!
    - Team 6ix Gaming -
  • iWv
    iWv
    Need help maintaining the community website. Please message or post her for more info.
    - Team 6ix Gaming -
  • iWv
    iWv
    Now over 52+ members strong. We have been doing large scale PvP together with 20+ people in our group. Just captured an elder scroll this morning. If you would like to join a fun and competitive guild that loves to get together and dominate in PvP post gamertags here or send me a message VIA XBL. My gamertag is: iWv
    - Team 6ix Gaming -