Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trading Guild Recruitment

BigBoi314
BigBoi314
✭✭
My Guild was originally started to help others and that was it, I've decided to shift the way we work a bit by focusing more on Trading but we're still here to help everyone. If this sounds like the type of Guild you're looking for, leave a comment below with your Gamertag.

Guild Name: The Gaming Army
Alliance: Ebonheart Pact (ALL are welcome)
Guild Trader: None (Aiming for a Coldharbour Trader)
Rules:
1) Try your best to keep your store slots at 30 with a minimum of 25.
2) Don't use the store for Bank Slots (posting outrageous prices on stuff knowing that no one will buy it because you want to keep it but don't have the room for it.)
3) Be respectful of others

Note: New recruits will not get access to the Guild Bank, although, if you need something in particular you can ask the Guild Master or Co - Guild Masters to see if the item(s) are in there. Also, Gold donations are not required but are appreciated and helpful to the Guild. Weekly raffles/giveaways will be held once we get more active members.
  • Auxiliary
    Auxiliary
    Looking to join up

GT: l Molag Bal l
  • BigBoi314
    BigBoi314
    ✭✭
    @Auxiliary Invite is out
  • Auxiliary
    Auxiliary
    BigBoi314 wrote: »
    @Auxiliary Invite is out

I didn't get an invite just logged on to check. did you maybe mistake the letters at the front and back of my name as an upper case "i"? because they are lower case "L". sorry for the inconvenience there.
  • BigBoi314
    BigBoi314
    ✭✭
    It sent, I tried "i" at first but it said that person doesn't exist then it worked with "l"
  • Auxiliary
    Auxiliary
    then i dunno, ill just try out another guild if you have to much on your hands to resend an inv. don't wanna hassle you over it.
  • BigBoi314
    BigBoi314
    ✭✭
    Auxiliary wrote: »
    then i dunno, ill just try out another guild if you have to much on your hands to resend an inv. don't wanna hassle you over it.

I did send it again. I was just saying I already figured out it was a lower case "L"
  • Hoorah-Rob
    Hoorah-Rob
    Soul Shriven
    Invite plz
    GT: Rob UFC Fan
  • xJACKPACKAGE
    Invite if you have room. Gt is: xJACK PACKAGE

VR1 Templar
    VR6 Dragonknight
  • BigBoi314
    BigBoi314
    ✭✭