The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Flat damage nerfs on every ability to combat overpowered damage does one thing

Xsorus
Xsorus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Makes every ability without overpowered damage effectively useless.

Welcome to what Mythic learned in regards to flat damage nerfs to AOE's in Warhammer Online to combat the fact that one subset of classes had insane damage (Bright Wizards/Sorcs)

The only thing that happened was the other DPS with aoes, Engineers/Magnus/Squig/Shadow Warriors now had subpar AOE damage that couldn't kill squat for a very long time.

Blanket nerfs to damage do not work...They've never worked...If there is a problem with damage on certain abilities, You have to actually adjust those abilities...1 Size Fits all does not work in terms of balance..It never has and never will.

• lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah just seems like a lazy fix
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the real question is. . .why have you not uploaded an ESO video in over 2 months hmmmmmm?

agree though
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know what you're talking about, don't know this game
    However, decreasing the damage of single abilities will effect PvE too much and would make those abilities useless, as they are meant to deal more damage.

Some abilities deal more damage than other abilities. Or do you want all abilities to deal the same damage ? Would be a bit boring.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Don't know what you're talking about, don't know this game
    However, decreasing the damage of single abilities will effect PvE too much and would make those abilities useless, as they are meant to deal more damage.

Some abilities deal more damage than other abilities. Or do you want all abilities to deal the same damage ? Would be a bit boring.

no but applying battle leveling to certain abilities or having a damage soft cap would be better
  • Kloud
    Kloud
    ✭✭✭
    Agree 100% no one seemed to agree with me when I stated the same thing in my thread before it even went on pts tho