Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daedric Hearts needed

Volkodav
Volkodav
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi all.
I got the Daedric armor motif,but now cant seem to find any hearts to craft with.I can find the needed metals for other things,like Khajiit,Argonian,or Orc,etc from a Blacksmith.Just not the Daedric Hearts.
Please help,..let me know where to go and who to kill.lol. XD
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daedric hearts drop from daedra (rare drop). So the best way to get them is to kill Daedra. This can be in coldharbour, but also in the rest of the world at specific places.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • qpviper1qp
    qpviper1qp
    ✭✭
    I know this may be a little late in the convo but i have found quite a few in containers that i can steal in my cadwells gold zone. Not a ton but enough to make a couple sets of armor at least. Good luck. Hopefully you know someone that has access to the gold zone or a guildmate perhaps.
  • kamikaze590
    Hi all.
    I got the Daedric armor motif,but now cant seem to find any hearts to craft with.I can find the needed metals for other things,like Khajiit,Argonian,or Orc,etc from a Blacksmith.Just not the Daedric Hearts.
    Please help,..let me know where to go and who to kill.lol. XD

You should look in some guild stores, people are selling them for 2k each.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are a few traders around Elden root selling them you could try there.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont have acess to the gold zones yet,and Ive been hunting through all the guilds ingame nut nothing do far.Ill keep looking though.I just wish that when they released these new motifs they would have made it a small bit easier to make the armor. XD
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they sell the motif they should also sell the item needed to craft it or at least tell you x is needed. Btw I am only level 25 but in AD.
    Edited by bryanhaas on July 31, 2015 7:45PM
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They only drop in gold zones right? or very very rarely drop outside of them, just find some guild traders, there only 1-1.5k each
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadra hearts drop in cadwells gold areas in furniture. You can get it by deconstructing daedric armor and weapons, but it is very rare drops...and there is a chance you wont even get a style stone from it.

Earn some gold, go buy from a guild trader untill you reach those areas.

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I dont have acess to the gold zones yet,and Ive been hunting through all the guilds ingame nut nothing do far.Ill keep looking though.I just wish that when they released these new motifs they would have made it a small bit easier to make the armor. XD

Daedric Armor is not a new motif...It has been in the game since PC/Mac launch. However, daedric armor is considered one of the rarer style motifs, and isn't really intended to be crafted until you are at Veteran Level. They do not need to make the style stones easier to get, but it would probably have been a good idea to post a note on the purchasable motif from the crown store saying that this item is intended for higher level crafters.

• SilverMERK
    The veteran City of Ash dungeon is the best place to farm them. you just have to get past the first two bosses. The area that the boss is in there are tons of daedric armor and weapons on the walls and floor. just pick all of it up go and deconstruct it. and you should get about 5-6 hearts per run. if you keep 1 person in the dungeon and wait a bit the armor will respawn and you can pick it back up again.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SilverMERK wrote: »
    The veteran City of Ash dungeon is the best place to farm them. you just have to get past the first two bosses. The area that the boss is in there are tons of daedric armor and weapons on the walls and floor. just pick all of it up go and deconstruct it. and you should get about 5-6 hearts per run. if you keep 1 person in the dungeon and wait a bit the armor will respawn and you can pick it back up again.

Oh,thanks tons for this info! I dont know where the City of Ash dungeon is,but I'll find it.One way or another.Lol. I have a trick of dashing past everyone,letting them follow me till I get where I need to go.Then,I let em all catch up,kill me,and wait till they go back to where they were.Then,I can do whatever I needed to and TP out.Works every time,so as soon as I find this place,I'll attempt it.I can die many times,cos I have tons of Grand Soul Gems on hand.I have two vets.One is vr1 and the other is vr4.
    Hopefully,I'll get enough for a full set of armor after a few times.
  • Umad_BrO
    Umad_BrO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trading the orc motif pack for 20 hearts.......
    What's the matter? Did somebody steal your sweet roll?
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Umad_BrO wrote: »
    I'm trading the orc motif pack for 20 hearts.......

Too bad I used it.I w ould have gladly turned it over.I get these motifs all the time.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daedric hearts used to drop all the time from cupboards and dressers etc, but since the justice system its all been replaced with special stolen loot.
    My supplies of them has dwindled a fair bit also.
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -