The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Looking for guild mates

Diiamond18
Hey guys I've posted like two other posts trying to get people to join a guild I'm making. in another post I wrote a background on my main character Elora. I'll repost it at the end of this one possibly. Anyway I'm just trying to create a fan fiction guild for people who are in love with vampires as much as I am. The guild's name will be called Keepers of the Hunt. My alliance is DC on the NA server. I currently do a lot of blacksmithing and I'm looking for a few other people with good expertise. I plan on having the guild participate in PvP as well as PvE events. I'll be hosting guild events for prizes and will have a routine as well. I'll be making a blog and website for Keepers of the Hunt. I'm currently able to give out vampire bites but there will be a probation period before you get one. If you are interested in becoming apart of this guild message me on PSN at DiamondDieHard. Looking forwarding to hunting with you all.

Here's there forum website feel free to visit. http://keepersofthehunt.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=485912
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You are better off posting this in the guild recruitment section of the forums. It will just get closed here.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

like us on facebook also -> "Pact Legion"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. we are in the building stage, working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have 50 members**

upon joining you will have to attend a very brief/short "training" session. just to fill you in on guild details (on the website and facebook page) and also how we run in pvp.
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx