Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a great guild.

TAKEOV3R
TAKEOV3R
Soul Shriven
I want to be a part of something cool. Questing is something I want to be focus. PvP is also something I'm looking for. Please give me a heads up, I'm open to any group.
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    (Btw I just copied my Guild description from a Forum I posted)

Our Guild goes by the name 'Daedric Bandits' and our focus is RP and PvP. If you wish to join the Guild do know that nothing is mandatory. If you do not wish to RP you do not have to. The main goal of our Guild is to play ESO, make friends, and have fun doing so. That being sad I just created the Guild this morning (6/14/15) and we have slightly over 10 members. Now we aren't going for large numbers necessarily. I wish to be able and keep a personal connection with all the members of the Daedric Bandits. After all my mainis Guild construction is to make new friendships and have plenty people to play ESO with.

Now moving on to talk some more about the Guild. We currently have nine ranks. Seven of which are based after the Daedric ranks. Neophyte is the first rank we have and it's not based after any Deadric ranks. It's the probation rank meaning when you first join you become a Neophyte and you automatically rank up after a week. Other ranks will involve a combination of participation and time to rank up. Don't worry. We aren't going to make it hard or anything to rank up in our Guild, but at the same time we aren't going to just 'hand out' ranks. Two helpful tips in ranking up with us are this; one join now, because if you are one of the first to join then as long as you stay active you will rank up quickly seeing as you're one of the starting members. Two, bring someone to the Guild with you. :smile: Number two isn't mandatory or anything, but I figure a cool way to encourage recruitment will be this: one time and one time only, if you encourage another player to join then you will get one free rank promotion.

The last rank I will talk about is a special rank that it's very possible no one in our Guild will ever get..
    CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!
    The rank is called Emperor and why did I say it's possible that no one will obtain it? Well the reason is this, our rank directly correlates with actually being the PvP Emperor. For those that do not know, if you PvP in ESO and your alliance controls the six central points than the member of your alliance with the most alliance points will become the Emperor. Gaining a new skill line and basically becoming a player God. Well this is our Guild's vision. We wish for one of our members to one day be crowned Emperor and that's what the rank. If you obtain the rank you will literally be the Guild's leader.. in RP. I'm not actually going to hand over GM, but you will basically become a co-GM. In other words, the most prestigious rank our Guild offers.

We will have a Guild Website. I plan on putting it together sometime tomorrow. Hopefully it will be ready by tomorrow afternoon, but if not, no worries it will be ready eventually! :smiley: We are going to encourage everyone in the Guild to use our site and stay in communication with each other in order to know when Guild events and what not are. However, just like everything else in the Guild. Won't be mandatory.

Well if you're reading this I hope that you decide to join our Guild and become a friend. I look forward to chatting and gaming with you! You can either comment your GT on here, send me a message, or add my GT: Luc Ray Mee.
    May the Force be with you!.. wait wrong game..
    Oh well. :wink: Peace!
    -Vitius
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    House Hlaalu is a pretty active trade guild that recently merged with Molag'sBalls (which they focus heavily on pvp) if you wish to join either just send me a msg.

GT: same as forum
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

like us on facebook also -> "Pact Legion"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have numbers to aquire a guild trader and keep one consistently**

upon joining you will have to attend a very brief/short "training" session. just to fill you in on guild details (on the website and facebook page) and also how we run in pvp.
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx
  • LordLunesta
    Looking to invest money and get a return?

There are lots of great guilds posted on the forums. You can find a guild to your liking pretty easily. Most are run by great people who manage the guild well. I don't run a PVE, PVP or endgame guild. There are other great guilds for that. In ESO, it is very easy to make gold. There are other great guilds with guild traders but most guilds only have guild stores. I want to take our investors to the next level. This is about making the most amount of gold you can. Investing in a company that has a vision and action plan to be successful. I enjoy the game but I want to build wealth. You need to invest money to make money. Let's get to it. 5k donation to join then a month to month fee. You can make 5k in 30 minutes stealing/laundering alone. Members who join and donate before midnight est on 7/31 will be eligible for 1 of 3 gift cards provided. Winners to be drawn on 8/1.

Guild: Lords of Anarchy (my gamertag is Lord Lunesta)
    NA Server
    Ebonheart Pact (doesn't matter what faction though)
    Guild that uses all donations for bids on traders
    No BS, Drama
    The perfect compliment to your other 4 guilds
    Be part of a group that is focused on making the most amount of gold possible

PM me on here or message me on live for more info
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    What is your primary faction?
  • CopyNinjaLu
    http://www.tesof.com/topic-nocturnal-s-shadows
    Let me know if you're interested