Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Prisoner of Jathsogur fixed .. so ...

OzJohnD
OzJohnD
✭✭✭✭
The quest I had has gone from my journal ... I presume I need to pick it up again to progress, just not sure where.

Do I have to go back to the very beginning at the Abamath wayshrine for the pickup or did ZOS semi-roll back the quest ? I was at the "Investigate the fortress" stage of the quest (the broken bit).

I have the quest walkthrough site so I know where it starts ... I'm just feeling a little lazy given the hours I spent pre-patch on this quest when it was broken. Don't want to get back the the beginning to find the quest is not there in case ZO just did a partial quest line reset.
Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• abirdman24
    I'm just guessing here, but I would venture to say you need to pick up the quest again. From a programmer stand point it would be easier to rewrite the code for the mission from the beginning of it instead of in the middle of the mission at one of the several possible stages everyone could be at. Luckily and by some miracle I was one of the lucky ones who were able to out wait the trolls lol. So like I said just an educated guess from knowing a little computer programming.
    Edited by abirdman24 on July 30, 2015 10:59PM
    Live in the light, but play in the dark
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah that makes sense to me ... am just feeling lazy, as I quickly logged in this morning in the hope I could just complete the quest from where I was up to and discovered it missing.

This evening when I get back in, I will check it out and post here a verified restart locale if no one else has by then.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend