The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Provisioning writ delivery location

Dodgygeezer82
Dodgygeezer82
Soul Shriven
Just done my first provisioning writ in stonefalls "I think it was" but I'm not sure where I'm delivering it as I have no marker
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Next to big warehouse just before the docks.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Lokustreign
    Lokustreign
    ✭✭
    You might have to turn it in in a different area. It also might not be set as your active quest. You can go to your start menu, go to Journal, then Quests, select your quest to make it your active quest, and there should be an option to "show quest on map," click that and it will bring you to the local area map where you'll be turning it in. Hope this helps.
    Diomedeidae - DC - VR8 Sorcerer
    High on Fire - DC - 36 Nightblade
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note, there is a Cooking Fire right there in the Tavern by the drop off location. So, keep that in mind as your doing them in this town.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Dodgygeezer82
    Dodgygeezer82
    Soul Shriven
    I have it set as active quest and when I go show on map it doesn't show, I never crafted the ingredients I got them out of a guild bank already made im not show if that's the reason, tried near the docks in stonefalls and still no joy
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure they are player crafted and not "looted" foods? It needs to be crafted by a player to count for writs.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Are you sure they are player crafted and not "looted" foods? It needs to be crafted by a player to count for writs.

Looted food will be white and is not usable for writ turn-ins but any crafted version of the food/drink (made by anyone) will be acceptable.

If the quest is active and it not showing on the Davon's Watch map, then the turn-in is likely somewhere else.

See this post for the other locations:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2079623#Comment_2079623

I've found the quest map can be problematic and not show the destination when M is hit on the Journal screen.

Good luck.

Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps