Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Decent guild.

jsteiber3_ESO
Hi. well im looking to join a pretty decent guild. i have a mic, my faction is daggerfall. (im 17) Pretty new to eso. But NOT new to mmos Been playing mmos since i was 12. i just want a social Guild looking to make some new friends and do some pve,pvp. Level 10. Gt Rha_Dempsey.
Edited by jsteiber3_ESO on July 30, 2015 7:09AM
  • fighter93203
    Message Sent!
    Xbox Ambassador / Enforcement United / Xbox Beta
    HoundHackers Global Guild Leader
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, just an FYI - you might get more responses if you give us some more information about yourself. Things that we really need to recruit are:

1. Which alliance?
    2. Class and build - while we dont really need to know this, it would only help
    3. what are you looking for? RP, PvE, PvP? Crafting guild? Trading guild?
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

like us on facebook also -> "Pact Legion"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have numbers to aquire a guild trader and keep one consistently**

upon joining you will have to attend a very brief/short "training" session. just to fill you in on guild details (on the website and facebook page) and also how we run in pvp.
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx
  • LordLunesta
    Looking to invest money and get a return?

There are lots of great guilds posted on the forums. You can find a guild to your liking pretty easily. Most are run by great people who manage the guild well. I don't run a PVE, PVP or endgame guild. There are other great guilds for that. In ESO, it is very easy to make gold. There are other great guilds with guild traders but most guilds only have guild stores. I want to take our investors to the next level. This is about making the most amount of gold you can. Investing in a company that has a vision and action plan to be successful. I enjoy the game but I want to build wealth. You need to invest money to make money. Let's get to it. 5k donation to join then a month to month fee. You can make 5k in 30 minutes stealing/laundering alone. Members who join and donate before midnight est on 7/31 will be eligible for 1 of 3 gift cards provided. Winners to be drawn on 8/1.

Guild: Lords of Anarchy (my gamertag is Lord Lunesta)
    NA Server
    Ebonheart Pact (doesn't matter what faction though)
    Guild that uses all donations for bids on traders
    Be part of a group that is focused on making the most amount of money possible

PM me on here or message me on live